Chapter 17

Y/n was thankful freed from Milim's grip as Senko had taken her off somewhere, as the party continued like usual and Y/n was currently in the middle of a conversation..With Valzard.

"so I'm guessing you're here for something" asked Y/n

"I can see why my brother spoke highly of you, you have so much power yet you still let us live even knowing that we would of killed you if the roles were reversed" said Valzard.

"I work for a galactic council, killing people unless necessary is a strict breach of the rules" Y/n said.

"so let me get this straight, you have enough power to do anything you want and you listen to others and play by their rules" said Valzard.

"when I left this world thousands of years ago I also abandoned my title as Kitsune of Creation" Y/n replied.

Just before Valzard could respond they turned to see both Issei and Saji crying on the ground which confused them.

"it's not fair" said Issei.

"what are you two talking about now" Y/n said.

"how come you get all the hot girls and we get stuck with chating with a group of guys" said Saji embarrassing both the house of Gremory and the house of Sitri.

"Saji that's enough" said Sona embarrassed by Saji's actions.

As Y/n couldn't do anything but watch he suddenly felt someone grab his arm and it was Valzard.

"aww are you upset that he's getting the attention" Valzard said while smirking. Just then Y/n saw Sirzechs along with a young boy with red hair approach him.

"here you are Y/n, this is my son Millicas" Sirzechs said as the small boy approached him and bow

"hello sir my name is Millicas Gremory" said Millicas.

"a gremory member that doesn't immediately Annoy me....ok where did you kidnap him" Y/n said.

"whats that supposed to mean" asked Rais.

"you're brothers a sis-con, and you're to blind to see you're leadership skills need worked on" Y/n said.

"my leadership skills doesn't need worked on, my peerage members are stronger than most" Rias said with pride, while Akeno, Kiba, Asia, Koneko, Xenovia and Gasper all smiled Y/n simply pointed to Issei who was still crying like a child.

"then what do you call that then" Y/n said making the entire peerage sweat drop.

"a working progress" Rias said both embarrassed and disappointed. As she did Y/n faced Millicas again and kneeled to his level.

"Well try not to end up like them" Y/n said. As he did he pulled out a device that everyone looked at curiously at.

"whats that" asked Grayfia.

"its a gift" Y/n said as it looked like sunglasses but a lot more advanced, as he placed them on Millicas the glasses immediately scanned his face.

"Identity conformed" said a voice that came from the glasses.

"whats going on" asked Micheal who had joined them along with the other party guests.

"tell me kid have you opened you're gifts yet" Y/n asked.

"yes sir, I was told to come see you before opening you're gift" Millicas said.

"yeah and the Sitris was the best" yelled Saji soon followed by others who claimed theirs was the best.

"anyway, those glasses are part of the gift from myself and my crew. With those you'll be able to not only find any and all information from just looking at someone but they also come with several features such as x-ray, thermal and even microscopic vision" Y/n said as everyone was impressed with the technology he had given Millicas, and some immediately wanted them for the....Visions on them.

"it also has a built in gps, cell phone, A.I to help you and even a self defence mode where if anyone but you tried to use them it will shock them rendering them unconscious" Y/n said making everyone's eyes widen.

"no way, with technology like that won't he become a target" said Irina.

"no, he has around the clock protection as of now" Y/n said before standing back up. As he did everyone looked confused at what that meant.

"Millicas repeat after me, Activate IF Prototype LQ-84i" Y/n said. Confused Millicas eventually did what Y/n said.

"Activate IF Prototype LQ-84i" Millicas said. As he did everyone soon herd the rev of a chainsaw and soon they all looked to see that the crate Y/n had brought had a chainsaw suddenly cut through the door of it like it was made of paper. As the door fell down everyone's eyes widen as a black metallic wolf walked out of the crate and headed towards Millicas.

 As the door fell down everyone's eyes widen as a black metallic wolf walked out of the crate and headed towards Millicas

As it slowly walked towards Millicas everyone made a path for it.

"what is that" asked Millicas.

"that would be IF Prototype LQ-84i, after hearing that you never got a familiar a few weeks ago I decided to build you one as a gift. It's codename....Is Bladewolf" Y/n said as Bladewolf stopped at Millicas's feet.

"that's incredible" said a surprised Azazel.

"Blade wolf is like a normal familiar, the only differences is that he's far more advanced and effective at doing jobs. He come fully equipped with spring loaded knifes that can be shot at quick rate. Once fired the knifes are also superheated to an extend that they can peirce solid steel or other materials. He also has a chainsaw capability of cutting anything, razor sharp claws, his tail also acts like an arm capable of picking up and carrying objects or people. A built in railgun, stealth camouflage, Grenades, an augmented reality mode mask, micro bots incase of repairs and is made from a rare metal found in another solar system that can withstand any and all damage that this world has to offer be it from guns, swords or even Magic. Once augmented reality mode has been activated you'll see everything he does with those glasses. He can process information eight million times faster than a normal person, His top speed clocks in at over mach four which is four times the speed of sound, he is able to run on, up or even hang off walls, has anti-hacking systems and has been given access to this world's network so he has extensive knowledge of most things" Y/n said shockimg everyone as Blade wolf simple walked around the boy in a protective manner.

"I am ready master" said Blade wolf as its eyes glowed red.