Chapter 32

The next few days had passed and everyone was currently out either doing jobs or in Milim and Senko's case returning to Rimuru to share the "good news" about her and Y/n. Day by day Y/n felt his hibernation take effect on him as he would constantly become tired and had the urge to mate. As he laid on the bed trying to fight the feelings off he suddenly heard the doorbell and got up to answer it. When he did he saw four girls standing there.

Apparently Senko had asked them to keep Y/n company as Senko and Milim went to Rimuru city and the others went on jobs to pay rent. After inviting them him he sat on the bed and got a closer look at them.

The first was a young looking girl with red hair and red eyes, pointed ears and two fangs. she wore a brown school uniform and white shoes..Her name was Mari Setagoya a half vampire, half succubus hybrid.

The second one was a young girl with purple hair and eyes, she wore a pinktop along with a black skirt and purple and white stockings with black shoes

The second one was a young girl with purple hair and eyes, she wore a pinktop along with a black skirt and purple and white stockings with black shoes....Her name was Kurumi Sourna.

The third was a another young women with long black hair tied into pigtails, she wore a white shirt with writing on it a pink skirt and glasses

The third was a another young women with long black hair tied into pigtails, she wore a white shirt with writing on it a pink skirt and glasses. Her name was Iori Kosaka.

The fourth and finally person was another young women with brown hair and eyes, she wore a black school uniform and a collar

The fourth and finally person was another young women with brown hair and eyes, she wore a black school uniform and a collar. Her name was Nemu Manaka.

As the four stood him front of him Y/n sighed and began rubbing his head in frustration

"so let me get this straight, Senko asked you to "keep me company" while she and the others went on a job to pay their rent" Y/n said. While he understood the whole paying rent part he did understand why Senko would do this.

"so should we began then" said Mari as she began to strip. As she did the others joined. As they did they saw Y/n wasn't interested in it.

"aw aren't you intrested in having fun...or could it be your just to shy" said Nemu as she grinned.

"no....there's a reason why I don't have any interest in this thing" Y/n replied.

"why's that, could it be you're a virgin or that you did satisfy her" said Iori.

"no and no, the reason is because the last time I did it with someone they got addicted to it. Senko knowns this and yet she still put you up to in" said Y/n as he got their attention.

"addicted..Why do you show us how addictive it is then" replied Kurumi as she made her way to Y/n.

Y/n could began to feel his instincts begin to kick in, as they did everything had suddenly gone pitch black for Y/n as he could remember a thing after waking up on the bed with one one around him.

Elsewhere Senko had gotten everyone on the list that she had created along with a few others who were thinking of joining.

"so why are we all here again" asked Velzard.

"well I've been getting some concerns about mating with Y/n and I sent a few...Testers to try it out" Senko said as everyone soon saw the door open and Mari, Iori, Nemu and Kurumi stumbled in before falling to the floor.

"so how was it" Senko asked as the floor laid there.

"S..Senko....Put my name down" said Kurumi as she laid on the ground. As she did her mother and two sister who were also invited smirk. Soon everyone there had begun writing their names down.

"hey Senko why are you doing this exactly" asked Leaf as she and the others soon stopped what they were doing.

"it's simple really....Because I love him" Senko replied shocking most of them.

"you do, are you sure about this I mean he'd be sleeping with a lot of people" said Ravel.

"Ravel years ago when I first saw Y/n enter this state he had no one to mating with. For over four months I could hear him scream in pain I later found out by the council elder that this mating season of Y/n isnt just for well mating, its also so he can get rid of any excess energy he has that would usually cause him pain. I love Y/n so if helping him means I need others then I'll do it" Senko said making everyone smile at her.

"hey Senko, why is it your in love with him. I mean I know you've spent a lot time together but is there another reason" asked Velvet.

"yes....when I first met Y/n, he saved my life" said Senko as she began to explain her past to them.

Later that day after everyone had signed the list Senko and the other made there way back to the guildhall for something to drink and eat. As they did Y/n on the other hand was currently in a dizzy state of mind as his hibernation began to take a hold of him.

"w...where....Is....Senko" Y/n said right before falling to the ground, as he laid there panting like a dog his eyes closed for a few moments before they opened again showing fox like eyes instead of his normal ones.

Time was up.....It was now time for Y/n to enter his Hibernation state....