Chapter 5

It was currently lunch and while everyone was in the cafeteria or had gone out for food Y/n was wondering the building when he walked into a room and accidentally came across something strange. A group of six girls were currently eating....well drinking from blood bags, as he looked at the six he saw them looking back.

well drinking from blood bags, as he looked at the six he saw them looking back

"oh you must be the famous Warden we've heard so much about" said one of them.

"yes, and I'm guessing your the vampires of Hero Academy" said Y/n.

The purple haird one stood up and placed the blood bag on the table, as she made her way to Y/n she immediately realised he was taller than she was.

"Well I'm glad your here, my name is Akasha Bloodriver I'm a staff member here at Hero Academy" said Akasha.

"yes I'm awear of who you all are, Akua Shuzen, Kahlua Shuzen, Kokoa Shuzen, Moka Akashiya, Gyokuro Shuzen and then there's you Akasha Bloodriver" Y/n said.

"oh so you know us" said Gyokuro.

"I know everything about everyone in this school but in am curious about why you seem to be in here for your lunch break" Y/n replied.

"Well not everyone likes seeing us drink from our blood packs so we come here" said Moka.

"I knew you had blood bags as I saw them on the schools spending fees but I didn't know everyone hates the sight" Y/n said.

"wait spending fees" said a confused Akua.

"yes when I came to this planet I had Vega hack every network on the planet. Which included Hero Academy, Atlas, Hero's Association and other organisations and businesses" Y/n said.

"I see so that's how you know us then" said Kahlua.

"Well then I apologise for interrupting your meal so I'll be leaving now" Y/n said as he was about to leave.

"I heard a rumor about you" said Kokoa, as she did Y/n stopped.

"Well it most likely wasn't true" Y/n said.

"Romur, what rumor" asked Akasha.

"apparently his blood is so pure that it tastes better than anyone else's. Over hundreds of years and not a single blood drop has come from you meaning that what they said could be true" said Kokoa.

Y/n looked to see the vampires all look at him.

"my answer is already no" Y/n said.

"please just a little to see if the rumor is true" asked Kahlua.

"yeah not happening, who even told you that anyway" Y/n asked.

"tell you want, you give us a bag of your blood and I'll tell you" Kokoa said smirking.

As Y/n was about to speak Vega suddenly soke up.

"Warden there's an unidentified ship heading towards the space craft, recommended action is required" Vega said.