Chapter 10

Y/n was once again making his nightly patrols of Vale when he and heard a scream, following it he saw a group of three women and three men backing a high schooler into a ally way.

"hand over your money and phone and we may let you leave unharmed" one of the women said. But soon one of the guys grabbed her.

"oh come on now why not have ourselves a little fun with her first" he said gaining a chuckle from the group. As he held her against the wall one of the women had gone through her bag searching fron some somethings.

"p..please let me go" the girl cried only making the group laugh at her.

"sorry sweet heart but that's not happening, can't have you identifying us to the cops now can we" one of the men said.

As this was going on the others stood just outside the ally looking out for cops as the men began to touch the girl and the women went through her things...But soon the ones watching out for cops suddenly fell to the ground unconscious, freaking out both the last man and women were about to run until the saw Y/n blocking the only exit.

"going somewhere" Y/n said as he slowly made his way to the pair, as he did he saw the girl sitting on the floor shaking while holding her stuff.

"whats the matter you like picking on people why not me" Y/n said as he trapped the two at the end of the ally with no where else to run to.

"Hey listen man we were just playing games, we weren't about to do anything to her promise" said the man but soon found his head smashed into the wall knocking him out. As this happened the women tried running only to be shot in the back by Y/n with a tranquilliser. As they were all unconscious Y/n had approached the high schooler to check if she's ok...But once he was close she immediately grabbed on to him crying.

"Thank you...Thank you" she said while crying into Y/n's armour, not one for comforting Y/n allowed her to hold on to him until she had calmed down. After a few minutes she eventually did calm down and stepped back a little.

"so tell me do you have a name" Y/n asked the girl.

"Y..Yeah it's Kagami Hiragi" said Kagami.

"so Kagami what are you doing out near midnight, I thought high schoolers were supposed to be in bed by now or something" Y/n said confused

"Well my parents are on a business trip and my sisters asked me to get something from the store but I can't seem to find any that's opened" Kagami said making Y/n sigh.

"Well now its the time to be shopping, let's get you home" Y/n said but as they tried to walk away he noticed she had a limp, she had twisted her ankle trying to run from the group of thugs Y/n had knocked out. After realising she's not going to get far he crouched down in front of her.

"Come on, get on my back and I'll take you home" Y/n said, as he did Kagami immediately got embarrassed.