Chapter 19

Y/n watched as one by one the girls challenged him only to lose moments after. But despite that they kept attacking like they were trying to prove something. Soon enough Y/n looked to see then on the ground trying to catch their breath.

"had you're fun, if your done can I go now" Y/n said.

"No...not yet" said Whitney as she tried to stumble to her feet before falling back down.

"ok this is going on to long, what on earth are you lot trying to get out of attacking be when you know you can't win" Y/n said.

"that's the problem...." said May in a soft tone.

"what is" Y/n replied.

"No matter what we try we can never beat you....And you'll always see us as the kids that need help. We thought if we could at least wear you down it would prove we've grow strong enough to help you and not constantly be on the side lines....But that's clearly the best place for us" Said Leaf. Y/n then watched as the girls slowly began making their way back to the ship confusing Y/n to no end.

"what was that all about" Y/n asked himself but soon shrugged it off. As everyone left and Giratina headed back home Y/n was about to return to Hero Academy with a list of people he'd train for the unit the council wanted he suddenly heard footsteps quickly approaching him. Just then Y/n quickly dodged only for a knife to shot past him and hit the stop he was standing in.

"hello master....it's been a while" said a voice making Y/n sigh....

"so you've finally showed up....Lucifer" Y/n said as he turned around to see a group of people there.

(Demon's Left to Right) As they fully came out of the forest Y/n sighed as he looked at his previous students

As they fully came out of the forest Y/n sighed as he looked at his previous students. First was Lucifer the Lord of Pride and the first fallen angel. Then was Satan the Lord of Wrath, followed by the Lord of Envy Leviathan. The the Lord of Sloth Belphegor, The Lord of Glutton Beelzebub, The Lord of Greed Mammon and finally The Lord of Lust Asmodeus. These seven girls made up the seven deadly sins....and Y/n was the one who created them.

(Angels Left to Right)
Mean while the other group had Micheal The Arch-Angel of Faith. Gabriel The Arch-Angel of Chastity, Metatron The Arch-Angel of Charity, Raphael The Arch-Angel of Temperance, Sandalphon The Arch-Angel of Diligence. Sariel The Arch-Angel of Kindness and finally there was Uriel The Arch-Angel of Patience. Much like the sins Y/n had also trained them as well...and also like the sins he regretted his choice almost immediately after doing it.

"I never expected a call for help coming from you Y/n" said Micheal.

"I'm glad we get to meet again...Master" said Asmodeus.

"don't you think about anything other than sex you pest demon" replied Metatron.

Y/n watched as the groups began arguing with each other. As they did he simply rubbed his head.

"this is what I get for training idiots" Y/n said to himself.

Later

Later that day a large assembly was held in Hero Academy as Y/n was going to announce who was a part of this elite team. While most people not even the headmasters knew about this Y/n soon was on stage in front of everyone in Hero Academy.

"since I'm sure you all know who I am I'll skip to the point, I was recently contacted by the council who over seeings everything in the universe and they have tasked me with an important mission. This mission involves myself picking out a selection of individuals who I believe has potential" Y/n said as the students began chatting.

"I have been keeping a close eye on all of you ever since I first came here, I have hacked into the cameras of the building and have been monitoring your actions. The way you interact with others, the way you fight. I will call out seven individuals names, once I do I would like them to come on stage as this seven people will be forming a highly trained elite group that will be receiving equipment from myself and the council personnel" Y/n said. As he did everyone got excited as everyone had always wanted to test out Y/n's equipment as well as it being more advanced then anything on the planet.

"but that's not all, if I call you're name you'll also receive training from my former students" Y/n said as the two group appeared behind Y/n....which both pleased and excited most of the boys and some girls....for obvious reasons.

"Now then, when I call you're name you will be placed in a small group of three were you will train with two of my former students. So on this first team will be Lucifer The Lord of Pride" Y/n said as Lucifer stepped forward which confused most as one of their headmasters was also Lucifer.

"and she will be joined by Michael The Arch-Angel of Faith" Y/n said as he did they were about to argue until they saw Y/n stare right into their souls...

"now then the student joining the elite team first will also be the captain. So with that being said the student who will be joining both Lucifer and Michael will be.....Jaune Arc" Y/n said shocking everyone especially Jaune....