Chapter 16

After the party started everyone did their own thing be it chating to others, eating snacks or just playing games Y/n was currently sitting by himself away from the crowds, he was looking down at his arms he began remembering holding a small newly born child wrapped him a blanket. As he did he couldn't help but smile as he remembered holding her while his friends Veldanava and Lucia watched.

"seems like you've grown these past few years Milim" Y/n thought to himself.

As he remembered all the time he had spent with Milim before leaving Sebko had approached him with a drink.

"so I guess you already figured it out, seems the little dragonoid is all grown up" Sebk said as she sat beside Y/n before handing him the drink.

"I wouldn't say grown up but yes, seems she's not so little now" Y/n said taking the drink from Senko.

"hey do you remember that song you use to sing for her whenever she would cry" Senko said making Y/n chuckle slightly.

"you mean when Veldanava and Lucia would bring her to me to sing her to sleep" Y/n said making Senko giggle.

"yup, you were always there go to person if they couldn't get her to calm down" Senko said.

"yeah...If I'd known it was her I wouldn't of been so rough on her. Her mother would of probably chewed me out for hurting her precious dragon" Y/n said.

"well go on, it's been a while since I last heard that song" Senko said. As she did Y/n began to sing the song that would calm Milim down as a child.

As Y/n was sing what he didn't see was that behind him the same group of dragons were walking towards him along with others.

A group of Eight Demon Lords known as Octagram.

Beside them were some Primordial Deamons