Chapter 28

After leaving the ice wolf Village Y/n began making his way across the land towards a large city called Olav he came across a small village known as Rita Village. As he did he heard yelling and screaming and soon saw a group of bandits trying to take the villagers captive.

"hey someone grab her" a voice shout as Y/n saw a small girl with brown hair run in his direction. As she hid behind Y/n a small group of bandits appeared in front of Y/n.

"hand over the girl and no one gets hurt" said one of them.

"funny....thats my line" Y/n said before suddenly disappeared, cought off guard one by one the bandits fell to the ground leaving on Y/n and the girl. As the girl followed Y/n to the entrance of the village they saw that the other bandits were already dead and the villagers freed and standing in the middle of them....was a strange looking girl.

As the girl that Y/n saved ran to her family the strange girl approached Y/n

"that's some nice work you did Warden" said the girl.

"you know my name which would mean you know about why I'm here" Y/n replied.

"yeah I know, let's not talk here" said the girl as they left with the villagers thanking them.

As the pair walked down the road heading towards Olav the girl now known as Chiyome began talking.

"you clearly have skills, so why do you want to hire me for since its obvious you can handle yourself" Y/n asked.

"there's multiple reason why I hired you, the main reason is that my clan have been planning to bust out our fellow beast people from slavery. Once we got word that you were taking jobs at a guild I convinced my clans leader to agree to hire you to aid our cause" Chiyome said.

"that still doesn't explain why me, Fairy Tail has several strong mages not to mention the fact there's more guilds out there so why me specifically" Y/n asked making Chiyome smile as stop moving, as she did Y/n also stopped to face her as she reached into her bag Y/n was immediately put on guard as she could easily pull out a weapon....But instead of a weapon she pulled out a photo of him.

"could...you please sign this" Chiyome said making Y/n completely confused.

Later on Y/n along with Chiyome were sitting in the middle of Olav eating food Y/n watched as Chiyome was both eating and staring at the photo Y/n signed for her.

"so tell me, why exactly are we waiting here" Y/n asked as Chiyome quickly put the photo away.

"Well I've asked a few of my friends to join us on this mission, the first two will be meeting us here while the other will be at the raid tonight" said Chiyome making Y/n sigh.

As they waited soon a large armourd Knight along with a hooded figure and a small green animal appeared.