Chapter 2

As the new few days had passed Y/n had managed to capture over eighty percents of the escaped inmates, but along the way he took care of things such as criminals from this world, villains, Grimm and even Stray Devils and due to this his name was beginning to become well known all over the world. But due to him doing this without a licence he was branded a vigilante and there for a warrent was out for his arrest.

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n was currently inside his ship when suddenly he heard footsteps approach him. As he thought that it could be Senko his long time friend what he did expect was it to be someone he had spoken with over eleven years ago.

"Senko didn't I tell you to let me know ahead of time, you can't just" Y/n turned around while he spoke but instead of finding Senko he saw both Mew...and a old acquaintance.

"hey Y/n it's been a while" said the women

"Leaf....is that you" Y/n said surprised.

The women smiled at Y/n which only confirmed that it was Leaf. Eight years ago Y/n was sent to the planet much like earth that used creatures called Pokemon to battle and train. As he was sent there for a arrest he met a lot of the inheritance of the planet one of which was Leaf.

"hold on a moment how did you get here, we're currently light years away from the planet your from" Y/n asked.

"Mew brought me here" she said smiling. While Y/n looked at Mew who was giggling.

"damn it Mew" Y/n said.

Y/n looked to see she had a bag with her while she walked around the cockpit.

"so is there a reason your here" Y/n asked. As he did Leaf pouted at Y/n.

"I know you'd forget about your promise" Leaf said.

"what pro..." Y/n's eyes suddenly widened. He now remembers that just before he left he made a deal with Leaf as well as a few others.

"now do you remember, you said that if we captured all eight hundred and Ninth Eight pokemon you would let's us join you on adventures" Leaf said.

"Leaf my job its dangerous is not just about visiting other places and beside I'm sure your parents would be worried" Y/n said.

"I'm Twenty Two now, I already explained to my mum what happened so I don't need to worry" Leaf said.

Y/n sighed.

"fine but under a few conditions, you do not do anywhere near the holding cells. Don't go near the armour either" Y/n said and Leaf agreed.

"so where do I sleep" asked Leaf.

"there's some unused living quarters pick on of them and drop of you're cloths" Y/n said while Leaf nervously laughed.

"yeah...about that" Leaf said, as she opened her bag Y/n's eyes widen as he saw lots of poke balls inside.

"so let be get this straight, you know I was far away, you know that I may not even return to your planet and yet you didn't pack any cloths of other necessities to live far away" Y/n said making Leaf look down embarrassed. Y/n sighed and stood up.