To get new problem

Violetta's motel
Morning
Toothless pov:

Every morning, same routine, my phone alarm starts ringing which make me wake up. Well at least tried to wake me up as I didn't had desire to get up. I was sleeping only something like 15 minutes? I don't know I couldn't sleep. When I got up I knew it's time for school so I started to get myself ready. With sleepy eyes and shaky movement which looked like I was after some alcohol I went to my wardrobe. I never liked picking for myself clothes, it was an activity I never find interesting. When I finished picking clothes and started to undressing myself from yesterday' wear I noticed my bandage from yesterday, I mean today. All memorise came to me and again I started thinking, maybe even overthinking.

While thinking about last events some weird optimism came to me. Maybe first time in my life there was someone I could count on?

'You meet her few days ago, give her time she will forget about you'

There was little voice in back of my mind but for some reason i preferred to not listen to it and focus on thought 'Maybe I can have in Hailey my first friend from that long time'

After few minutes I was ready to go out to school to see again with Hailey and I was really hopeful for that meeting.

Word WAS is really important here because only some steps from my house and I was meet with as always MY REALITY.

"Well, well, well isn't that my favourite room neighbour?" I heard from counter of my ear knowing whos voice is it. Will, aka whispering death. Why we call him whispering death? Always after beating up he would came closer to his victims and whisper in their ears some threads. I hate that.

"Tobias Night, where you goin?" He asked.

"Somewhere where isn't much trash as here" I said looking him straight in eyes.

"Wow, Night why so rude. I'm just here to ask about something you're owe me. Where is my money." He cam closer to me with much visual angry in face, furrowed brow and furious in voice. He even tried stand over me but for his misfortune and my lucky I was one of tallest guys in motel. One of reason people here respect me.

"I said you once, and I say it you again I don't have it right now but I will get it. Understood?"

"Mate, aren't you forgetting I'm waiting for it for DAMN FUCKING MONTH?!" He said as he placed clenched knife in hand right next to me. It's something I'm used to so I kept my straight face.

"If you can wait one month, you can wait another one, beside why you now need it so much?"

"Let say I'm in dept with some bad dudes and I need to repay them as fast as I can"

"Well, not my problem" I said as I started to walk away but he stopped my by grabbing my hand.

"Ok, I wanted to make it in peace but you're making me no choice" he said with little smirk on face, which made me unstable as my face stopped being straight one.

"What you mean?"

"Let say, I heard some rumours Tobias here have girlfriend~" when I heard that worried came on my face, I knew he is gonna say something I don't like to hear.

"Yea, one of my friends saw you with some thin girl, easy to beat up. I didn't knew you like nerd girls." He said as he noticed my expressions. For some reason I knew I couldn't let him hurt Hiccup.

"So if you won't get my money back, first time I see her, she is dead." After that he went in his room leaving me.

School
Some time later