To take care of you

Let's sum that up. Right now, I'm in forest dark and dangerous indeed. At last 15 kilometres from home, lost, without any patch to it. That all wast even worst. I had here now wounded Tobias, after wolf's attack. I would say it could be worse, but question is how? It couldn't get worse, but that doesn't change that I had do anything now. Stay calm. What we need now, exactly. First of all, we had to find some shelter, in that state there isn't way of stopping bleeding, while around were wild animals. Just then, we might found ours way home.

I came towards Tobias and put him on my shoulder. How much you weight you muscledmadman. After something like eternity, I actually was able to keep him upright. As I looked at surrounding after shelter I noticed not far from us a little cave, smile appeared as I did. With all my strength I was able to get us into cave and put Tobias down.

I analysed his side, it looked horrible. He seems to breathe normally, but he is very lucky that wolf didn't bite him into organs. That would been problematic. The wound was big, but as I looked at him, it was something common for him, there were a lot of scars. I needed to stop bleeding, I started to take off my jacked to within I could able to do so, but as I thought about it, Tobias must have some bandages. I wasn't wrong, when I looked in his back pack, I found just what I needed. Even more, first AID. I took gauze to stop blood from coming out, afterwards I started to bandage wound. In middle of work, he started to waking up.

"Wh- what's goin- on" He blinked his eyes furiously, trying remain awake.

"Nothing, sleepy head. As always your helpful Hiccup Haddock is here to rescue day."

"Great..."

"On your place I wouldn't complain, you have now only me"

"You think I need your help?"

"You think you don't?"

"Of course." He said as he tried to get up, which ended him not only collapsing him onto ground, but yet he hit his head into wall.

"Okay. Maybe, I need help. But I take it only because I saved yours life."

"Thank you, my knight. Will you take my onto yours white horse and together we would ride towards better future?"

He rolled his eyes at bad joke of mine, yet he focused and looked confused at me. "What you're even doing here?"

"I can ask you same question."

"If you have to know I'm here almost everyday. Unlike you I'm prepared for it. Will you answer my question then?"

"I went for walk, and I get lost. That's all" I lied, but I just didn't felt that connection, just to share with him about my problems in relation with my father.

"Great, just great."

"I bandaged it, but yet still its wound after wolf bite. We should get into city, from there I will call for ambulance."

"No, we can't call ambulance."

"What, why not?! Look at your state!"

"I'm fine. There is no need of-"

"We going to call for ambulance, so stop being such stubborn and stop arguing over-"

"I can't afford it! Do you understood? I just can't."

"You can't? But-"

"There is no but. Please Hailey, just please. Not far from here is my house. Just, take me here and I won't bother you anymore."