To be together

How all of that happen?

How was all of this even possible?

What have I done to deserve all of this stuff?

Did I ever done something horrible to deserve it?

From what it all even started?

The tiny room, in which she spend unknown her amount of time. Hers arms were attached to wall by strong rope, same as hers legs. She was hanging there with no sunlight, only little bulb was lighted over hers head, even so there was moments in which's it would broke for few moments leaving her in completely darkness. First time it happened, she had terrible panic attack, after some time, she got used to that.

She often tried to wrest from ropes, problem was hers wrists was because of that even more bruised, some day from them blood flow. She was tired, extremely tired. Hanging in that position didn't let her sleep calmly, even so, who would sleep in place like that, in state like that.

From time to time hers kidnapper would visit her. As she counted in all of that time he did so 10 times. He would only do so to bring her food and water. He kept her alive, which was unknown for her his intentions.Every spend day in here was making her much sorrowful than earlier. But, at last there was hope. Someone surely was searching for her.

It was cold, but it was logical since winter was about to start, maybe it's already started?

Time here went really slowly and rapidly in same way.

Hope gave me feeling someone is searching.

Police.

Hers father.

Him.

Truth was with every day of that pain, my hope faded even more.

She kept hers head low, she tried to fall asleep and was almost at it. Getting her fall asleep was a hard thing since she was used to sleeping in bed, not by wall. She hers footsteps, she confused. He was here last night, what he is doing here today?

She didn't knew what was about to happen. Maybe, he grow tired of her? Is she going to be killed? Tortured?!

When door opened hers eyes went wide in shock. Was it a dream? It has to be dream! If it was a dream she don't want to be woken up! Tobias. He looked at her, stood frozen.

"B-bud? I-it's that r-really you?" She said weakly. She wanted to scream that out. She wanted throw herself in his arms, his face in his chest. She didn't wanted to let him go, feel his warmness. She wanted him. She needed him.

His eyes teared, he let go of things he held and she wished he didn't. He needed those. "H-hiccup?" She wanted to smile, to yell. But, when she looked behind his back, hers worst nightmares come true.

"Tobias, look out!" She tried to warn him, but she was too late. Glass was broke at his head, he felt to ground, Hiccups eyes teared, she started screaming seeing him in that state. And because she was too late.

"Stop that! I beg you, stop!"

Kidnapper looked at her, mouth in madness smirk. Every step he made towards her, make he shiver in fear, shrinking as much as she could. "Beg?! HAHA. HICCUP HADDOCK IS BEGGING ME!"

"P-p-please." She looked down. Tobias wasn't unconscious, yet he looked like. He was making little moves, he tried so hard to do something, and she knew that. Kidnapper went to him and with all strength kicked him in stomach, Tobias fell faint onto ground.

She screamed. Hers eyes in pain, just like he kicked her, not him. Hers cheeks were already wet. She looked down, there was little pool of red underneath Tobias's head. She feared the worst. "Help him! He is going to bleed out to death!"

Kidnapper didn't seemed to be bothered, with one big step, he moved over motionless body. "Maybe, I want him dead."

She was frighten. She was in terror. She was horrified. "Gabriel, help him or yours revenge won't fully!" She screamed at him, hers chest raising rapidly with every breath. He sighed annoyed, but yet understood hers right. He grabbed him, not-so-gently. From his pocked he took yet another rope and attached him same as he did with her. Before it, he took his jacked off him and, without much care, bandaged his head. Tobias was now just beside her, with his head hanging low. This sight was same greatest she could get, as she again could see hers best friend, but same was most terrifying seeing him in such state.

Gabriel took Hiccups face in his one hand, cupping it aggressively. "See you later... BITCH!" With terrible laugh he left, closing doors behind himself.

Hiccup was breathing nervously, hers eyes focused at hers companion. Even for bandage, there was blood flowing by his face, from forehead towards cheek, to drop onto ground. She cried sorrowfully by that's view. Fuck, she is 17?! Why she had to see such things?!

I know why.

But, it wasn't my fault.

It wasn't his fault.

It wasn't theirs fault he gone totally crazy over one day!

'NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING TOOTHLESS!'

'BITCH, TRY AND I WILL MAKE YOU TOOTHLESS'

These words back then hadn't much matter, but here she was now.

What will happen to them?

She was scared indeed. Hers chest still rapidly raising, yet when she looked besides her, she calmed, and smiled actually.

Whatever will it be, I'm not going to be alone.

We're together. Broken, but together.

Toothless.