To start over

Next day morning
School

'What is the point, of all of this trying, all of this working when everything I got always get broken?' I thought to myself while going by this stupid halls of this damn school.

'Why every time I'm close to getting a little of joy, being happy there always something have to fuck up. Everything that's good in my life is only temporarily here, no matter how much I attempt to keep it, I'm going to lose it. This time it was Hiccup, the worst part? It was all my fault, in which Will took only a little part.'

'Told you, you're gonna be hurt again. You just could ignore her but noo, you thought you will have her no matter what. You should trust me, I'm always am right'

This time I couldn't argue with my instincts, this kind of point, it's right. I should just give up before hurting myself again, and again. It's pointless trying, I'm only hurting myself even more. Pointless fight.
Now on, I have to stop that bullshit. I have to, I don't care. I won't try to get Hailey back, I won't try to build any health relation even when it's means being lonely for rest of my damn live. It's meaningless. This relation nevertheless what I do, it's going to be destroyed.

The problem is school, I'm with Hailey in one class which means everyday meetings. From start of this day I tried so hard to just don't mind her, ignore her, but it's for me just impossible now. After first time meeting her closely, i just don't want to lose it. Hiccup was one of first or even first person to try take care of me, and I'm really thankful of that. She is friendly reminder that in this world of fame, money and business there is hope for times 'enjoying the moment'. Even when whole world is against her, her father, her class mates she is able to smile and laugh which if I can be honest is incredible. I'm jealous of hers approaching to live, I'm sure I couldn't live like this, that's why I needed her that much, to teach me how to achieve this kind of feeling.

But that's never going to happened, only thing I can do now is just make short look at her in class when she is not looking. I'm pitiful.

Gobber's café
Afternoon

Now, that I promised myself not to get in some, ugh situations with others I'm going to start think only about myself. What I'm going to do? Simple, get Will's money, make him fuck off and start only counting on myself. As always, nothing new, alone, but since when looking at myself is bad thing, right? I have to, I can't keep forgetting about my well being. It's just my right to do, so from now on, only count on yourself. My motto, I don't need anything more.
"Welcome in my café, 'smith's black' what can I do for you, oh Tobias it's great to see you!" Said no one else than mister Gerald.

What is he doing here? I thought Hailey uncle run it. Is he hers uncle? Why she didn't told me that.

'Probably because she didn't have time when since yours great performance of hate'

"Professor, you are running this local?, but I thought-" I said not hiding my surprise since he is my teacher, before i could end my sentence he interrupted me.

"Yes, I'm teacher but that's not mean I can't run business. Besides this café is more like joy for me than my work. What can I do for you?" He asked smiling brightly, even too brightly.

"I wanted to ask do you need some new employees? Because-"

"YOU want to work here?"

"Yeah, is it problem?" I said but coldly, only because his question sounded bit weird. If I ask about it, it sure I'm looking for job. Or maybe Hailey told him-

"No, of course no. I'm just really surprised. You, one of my best students, working for me. I'm really happy I guess we could get along with it. Do you have CV with you?"