To easier the night

As for Berk, first snowflakes would fall from sky. A month passed after latest events. A hard month indeed for Tobias. Since it's start, he became hard and tense which was strange even for him. His friends would notice his sudden change, or more likely his comeback. Truth is, he was start being his past self, and nobody was really cheered by it, specially him. Tobias became straight, and direct, but not in way of his behaviour which was just to make fun or tease someone, but in way to show his unwillingness. What happened actually? That would be great question for those which didn't knew him well. For persons like James and Sarah, even Astrid noticed that, answer was clear. It was Hiccup.

Around whole school rumour about sudden kiss between Hailey and Asher spread out. It wasn't even day and everyone would knew that these two became a pair. That was big surprise for them as nobody could understand why these two would just in one day, such in short time date each other. Shocking for them was that, just because nobody actually couldn't understand why these two would been such close to each other. Really~ close indeed.

Since that time where was Hailey, somewhere around would be Asher just by hers side. They two would likely spend much of time with each other, like every minute without one another was lost minute. Of course, there was ones which would name it as romantic, amazing, inspiring. These two showed how to different persons would match each other... but then, there was persons which wasn't that sure about that, for example Tobias...

It was visible that Hailey started to... ignore hers friends over him... specially Tobias, and that hurt him most. Asher wasn't kind of sociable person, he would rather much rather spend time in his own company. Of course Hailey wasn't a problem for him, and because of it he rather being JUST with her. She would now spend time only with him, she tried keep spend time with rest, which now led her to moment when she would see girl at breaks, even so only for little amount of time, boys like James and twin she actually saw rarely since then. About Tobias it's different story.

They are together in class, they would seen each other everyday. Tobias actually was pleased with that time. He wouldn't even care what was surrounding him, the most important was to reap the benefits and listen carefully every of hers words, which came from hers mouth. Afterwards, he would be left alone by her, she of course would explain herself as spending time with boyfriend, but he didn't cared. It was for him saddening how after all the both of them passed through, she was starting... forgetting about him? Maybe, his head was right from same start.

'Deep feeling, make you go forward, just to stab in back at the end.'

The reassuring, and much relieving, was proposition of Astrid which suggested to try spending group time together. Hers intentions was same obvious and not obvious at all. Clear was that, intention of it was to get the whole group back. With known by everyone case, they all starting to get apart slowly, rarely talking now, unwilling to change situation. Idea was to together spend a little of night by classical horrors, some talking and fun together. Almost everyone indeed as Molly and Fishlegs disagreed, explain themselves with another plans. Yeah~ another plans ideed~. In fact, it was evident what was about to happen.

Sleepover. Gods, he only needed that.

Tobias apparently was showing his unlike and lack of desire to go for such stupid occasion. He wasn't some 14 years old girl to went for that unpleasant by him party. Everyone would try convince him with everything they had. Persons such as James would even try to bought his presence. They really do, he would stand just in front of James with hand full of money, just to roll eyes on them. It was sure, he wouldn't be convinced by such stupid thing.

"Hiccup is going to be there." Astrid certain him, with smirk showing her victorious over his mind.

The magic words were said. He looked at her, with rather blank expression, but even so everyone around would eventually notice his blush which was now noticeable at his face. Rest would just look at him, staring at his reaction. Boys would have a gag reflex, James himself throw his tongue from disgust. Eventually he was convinced. With rather unwillingness in his face, looking at them like they just killed one of his parents. For some reason he focused at strange behaviour of Astrid which for some unknown reason would smirk really widely indeed.