Epilogue : first sequence

Marathon day 3,5-4 :

Dear diary, I guess that's it. Last two chapters. Wow, epilogue. Who would guess that's how that story would end? Me obviously. Even so, that's have been my first fanfic, you can see it by quality of first chapters and~ I think I improved. Just want to say thank you for reading. Really much. You are guys wonderful, thanks for comments, and I guess I won't bore you anymore. Wish you great reading... fuck I'm crying. Thanks to people which read it even for first chapters being such stupid. It's nice knowing even so you were with me, Tobias and Hailey through everything.

Pain.

His whole body was in pain.

He couldn't move, yet he really wanted so.

He had feeling something was wrong.

He wanted to wake up, but then he didn't.

There was something important.

What was that.

Blurred voice was calling him, but yet it was in his ears like in foreign language. Voice was... sweet, soft. It tried wake him up peacefully. The more quality it was, the more conscious he was.

Head hurting.

Who is calling him?

Voice continued, now little bit louder, still calm. He felt it was important, yet he couldn't focus enough.

This voice reminds me of Hiccup.

Hiccup.

Hiccup!

Where she is?!

"Toothless!"

He jumped with start, by doing so his whole body was now hanging in air, bend down. His head was down, he breathed loudly, trying to calm his racing heart. He blinked furiously, trying to remain awake.

"It's okay. Breathe. You survived a lot."

Slowly, he straighten. He placed his head against wall, he tighten his eyes while doing so. When he opened them, really slowly he saw her. She smiled at him with teeth shown, she had bags under hers eyes, but she wasn't much bothered by them. Hers smile even in situation like that, for him remained bright. She was happy to see him. Hiccup.

"How are you feeling?" Within second she started analysing him, from his toes to hair. She noticed he earned himself much more scars than she ever saw him have, it scared her a lot, but she could only now look at them with sympathy. Oh buddy.. He had dark stains she knew was after his latest bleeding. He wore turtleneck at which she lightly smiled, reminding herself first time he actually wore something that wasn't hoodie.

Tobias couldn't help and as well was just staring at her. She looked skinny, but in unhealthy way. She was emaciated. Under hers eyes he could see not only bags, but remains of water, showing him she indeed could cried here a lot. I'm going to kill him . Hers hairs in really messy state, hers clothes he could remember from time both of them went flying. She didn't even changed them. "Sore."

"I'm not surprised, not at all. You lost a lot of blood."

"What about you? Are you okay?"

She tried to smile, but it looked much like depressed one. "Look at me. Do you think I'm okay?" He shook his head, looked at her embarrassed that he even asked. She bit hers lip. "Sorry, I didn't wanted to say it like that. It's just-"