To become brothers

Do you know how love works, in basic. No? Yeah, me neither. I'm in love with such idiot I almost every time have thoughts like 'remind me, why you're with him?' But then every time I remember 'Ahh, yeah, cause I love him', strange huh? Well, not for me, casual, lovely, teenage thing. Everyone for sure had problems like that. What is even love? I should tell that it's something like in cartoons, you know, romantic love, in which both partners love each other no matter what. Pair perfect etc. but truth is there are not one patch, but thousands of them. It's not fated which one we would chose. Never, ever. If you feel in love, it's just happened, it can be love for rest of live or just quick thing, still it's love, it's teaching us and remind us who we are. I want to show mine understanding of love. To describe it, I could just recall last meeting of mine and him... remind me to kill him next time, okay?!

Sound of crowd, talking, yelling, occasionally flirting. Whistle of coffee maker, smell of fresh bread and view of cakes which would make saliva in my mouth. Daily basic in my work. Wearing uniform, plate with dishes in one hand, ready for every customer bullshi-. Bun at top of blond hair, hairpins in random colours to keep it stable and pastel sunglasses at top of nose. What? I love colours!
Today would be my training, with my boyfriend and another boys, I was only girl there. Sadly I had to quit leaving team girl less. I wanted make sure that they wouldn't left with unknown them, weak player, that's why I insist Tobias to join team. From chatting with Molly I find out he even got there! I were so happy I accidentally split coffee at customer. I almost lost job because of it.

Working here always get me good vibes. I spending time with friends, because my friends work with me duh. I can easily gossip with teenage customers, at present I know everyone I town now! What they done, bad and good, there is nothing I wouldn't find out about, much like stalker! I shouldn't be proud of that. I have much contacts if I have to be honest. My boss is such good man, sometimes he's yelling because of my lack of interest in work, but what boss wouldn't ? At least he didn't fired me.

Day was going to be great one, expect that one accident of course. In café weren't much people today so there wasn't much of work. I could just rest not caring about anything in this world! I WOULD if it wasn't for-

"Sarah we have B65" My friend from work, Windshear, informed me.

"An old woman with sugar high?"

"What NO I-"

"Toddler losing parents?"

"Sarah listen-"

"Drunk teenager?"

"Your depressed boyfriend is at bar"

"Ahh, so i was right about everything"

There is bar at café, at evening of day, hour before end of shift we're closing tables. Still, there is opportunity to order, but only at bar and only to go. Mostly before it people just sitting at tables, mostly because for some reason my boyfriend imagined himself that he is at REAL bar and like depressed guy, he would likely want to talk like in some film scene with barman talking, and it's always has to be me!

I went at bar, stood by it just to look at him. His forehead was now at table, he looked miserable, only thing I could now tell about him, just miserable. Not that I care. I mean I love him, but that kind of thing happen to me almost every week, you thing why we have special code for that? For some reason every time I forgot that code...

"Something for you?" I asked him, bored as never.

"Give me something strong" He answered harshly, head still at table, didn't even flinched from there. Same as always...

"Do you have to make scenes every time like this, Hookfang? It will get annoying" I started to make his basic order "besides I thing you're old enough to go to real bar, you know?"