To thank you

Berk's park
Later

Meeting Will in cafeteria made me mad as fuck, because really who is that dumb to stalk over people because of money. He is, for sure. Right now I'm trying to not think about it since I'mattemptingto spend a little of good time with Hiccup. After school, Hailey made it clear she wanted to take me out on some kind of activity, i don't know, she don't want to spoil anything. I kind of right now just going after her wherever she is dragging me.

"Something tells me you have many questions, don't you?" She asked with smirk on face I didn't liked. At all.

"Yeah, pretty much" I answered while rolling my eyes.

"Ah, don't be like that. It's gonna be great, you like this kind of things, well I'm not sure... but you will like it."

We were going into something like park, but for me it looked like some kind of forest. It was beautiful. Everywhere were trees and flora, only thing that was different about it than forest was bigger track, benches and of course size. I'm sure there is forest like this, but still.

"Hiccup, it's great. It's look just like-"

"You think this is great? Then wait a little, you will be much surprised" she said with much enthusiasm and still with smirk on face.

"You could at least get me prepared for this GrEaTneSs, maybe a little hint?"

"Nope, not even a little one. Just wait a little, it's not so far."

After that we stayed silent for some time, which gave me moment to think about everything that happened in this amount of days. This new School, meeting Hailey, her empathy, her helpings and her optimism. When I couldn't believe in myself she did it for me. Why she is doing it, I don't know. Why she didn't have friends, I don't know. How that is possible, she is smart, good, talkative, interesting, beautiful-

'Hold on, hold on, hold on, did you just called her beautiful?'

'Yeah, why? I mean she is, isn't she ?'

'Well maybe, but if you find her that good you may go to deep into that relation'

'That is bad?'

'YEAH IT IS! Trust NOBODY! You're own words!'

'Why can't I have this one exception for her? She is nice'

'She is daughter of principal, what if she want only get yours trust and then BANG she will attack!'

'I don't think she would do something like this-'

'You didn't thought your ex-friend would sell you to bullies but he still did, didn't he?'

"Toothless! We are here!" Screamed Hiccup which stopped my mind argument.

"Finally! So what is it?"

"Check this out"

What I saw took breath from me, there was a landscape I never thought I would ever see in reality. There was cliff on which was bit of trees, at which tops started waterfall. Down it was a little lake by which we stood, seems deep but not to deep, I guess from here much people would jump if it wasn't for cold. Sun was still visible in sky and was reflecting in lake which make a little rainbow by waterfall. It was worth one hour walking.

"So, what do you think?" Asked Hiccup.

"It's just beautiful" I answered.

"I thought you would say it, this is place in which my mother would take me when I was child. I would swimming in it, by it my mother would sunbathing and my father would start a little fire with my uncle just by this tree" said Hiccup pointing at every place she told about.