To see you again

Morning Noon

In Berk city came another day, birds was singing, sun was over place, there was cold but it was normal since day without a cold for Berk was day of apocalypse. Hailey Haddock with much optimism was walking towards park, to place by which She with Tobias started to understand each other and repaired their friendship. She was wearing jeans because of hers knowing about their planned ice-skate activity, red hoodie with embroidered flowers, pair of gloves most because of freezing weather and leather pair of boots. Hers glasses as always a bit tilted, hair in loose bun with red hat on head.
When she came to place was surprised to see that she was first to come. She sat at bench and take out hers phone from hers backpack. She looked for Tobias number and then texted him.

H - hey, where are you?

T - give me 10 minutes, Ok?

With much anonymity and rolling hers eyes she texted back.

H - yeah, sure

Little did she know, Tobias problem was preparing himself. Before he knew her, he didn't had to prepare himself for any kind of meeting, or anything! He just wore his everyday hoodie and he was all ready, but not today, he wanted changes. First he took a shower, a long one, for first time he tried to make his hair don't look like he is kind of homeless or something which become much of difficulty. When his face was ready, his clothes didn't. He didn't know what to wear, he never was a fashionista, he didn't even cared what he wore on everyday basic.

When he was ready first thing he knew he was late, VERY LATE. Hiccup probably hate that time she lost for waiting for hers stupid friend which didn't knew what cloth would make him don't look like idiot. While running he had a bit of time to think about his last night thoughts.

'Am I really in love with Hailey? I mean, I like her, a lot. I never cared about anybody just like I care for her, but is it means that it is love? Beside she probably don't think about me that way, why would she?' He thought sadly.

After something that felt for Hiccup like eternity she saw and couldn't believe who she saw. Tobias, but he wasn't Tobias. He looked handsome, not that he didn't looked earlier. This time she could see that clearly. What she saw was a boy with black long hair, some of it was pinned at back of his head. He was wearing black pants with black golf and something she didn't expect, a sport jacked which looked much like football one, but not like these belongings of hockeys team, red one with black shelves, at chest was wrote big 'N'. He was tall, now his muscles was much more visible and something she will never forget, that happy, and bit of awkward, smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Tobias apologised with ashamed in voice.

"Are your late coming have something in common with yours new look?" Hailey asked with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, I'm sorry-" He started but then she interrupted.

"Don't be sorry! You're looking great!"

"Really?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Of course, you look handsome!"

"You're looking great too"

"Thanks buddy, well since you're looking that great I'm sure there will be much of girls trying to flirt with you, get ready." She said and elbowed him.

"Umm, thanks...for advice, I guess" He said nervous at which she laughed. Her laughter made him blush but only a bit which was almost unnoticeable.

"You're eaten breakfast?" Hiccup asked.

"No, did you?"

"No,so what do you say about starting with some lunch?"

"Sounds great"