To train

Tobias was focused, focused on one thing, showing himself best he could. He couldn't think off anything else, his mind was racing just as much as his body was. Trainer got them, persons which was willing get into team, do exercises like circle around rink, balance with stick and precision shooting. He noticed from his group he actually done pretty well, not only, he probably was best of them!

He couldn't miss that it was actually much of fun for him. Whatever 'fun' for him means. That speed, competition was something he was enjoying. Now, he didn't knew what he was so scared of earlier, it was such pleasure. Only thing he was nervous about was way trainer looked at him. It wasn't that he was disappointed, but he wasn't satisfied either. I was such neutral way of look. He could only hope that at the end, he would be glad of his work. But hoping wasn't Tobias strong point.

What else he took notice was at moment of ending his last loop, Hailey. When he was about to stop, he searched for her and found her at stands. Oh how he loved that view, there she was smiling at him the way he loved, described as good luck or I'm proud. She stood there giving him more of confidence, feeling that now he could do anything to make her impressed. He waved to her getting wave back, something was... different about way she looked, but he didn't have time to think it thought as somebody came to her from hers back and started conversation. Who was-

His short lack of interest in what he was doing for him make him disaster. He went straight into barrier, at his full speed, and fall onto cold, hard ice. For his luck, nothing bad happened to him, he was strong boy, he could survive little cold and hit, for his misfortune trainer saw it. Such embarrassment, at least Hailey didn't looked then.

"Hey, Tob, you fine? It's not time for breaks!" There he came, James, handing him a hand, looking at sitting on ice Tobias.

"First of all" he repelled his hand "I said don't call me Tob" He stood "second of all, I'm fine"

"I have to say, you're making cool bro" Hookfang praised him.

"Thanks, but after that I don't think it will count now" Tobias mumbled.

"What the fuck you're talking about, that?" He pointed at barrier where Toothless hit, getting nod from him." It wasn't that bad"

"Really! Huh I'm SURE it wasn't" He said ironically.
James raised head."I'm serious, there aren't much times when I am like that, so be happy I'm now."

"I'm pleased." Tobias rolled eyes.

"You won't be as good as me" again, roll of eyes "but who knows, it don't mean you wouldn't get into team because of one accident"

Afterwards Tobias could only Sigh, getting pat from Hookfang at back, maybe he wasn't his best friend, he wouldn't tell him about everything but it was for him reassuring he had such friend. Boys was about to continue riding when trainer called James, biggest surprise? He wanted James AND Tobias. It was now or never.

Trainer looked at them, mostly at Tobias and smiled "Hi boys, I would like to-"

"-Make me captain?"

"When pigs starts to fly"

After that comment he wasn't as smiled as he was. Captain looked much like owl, big eyes, smart eyes analysing everything around them. Ginger hair, really tall something about 6 foot and half. He wore sweatpants but Tobias guessed it's only for time of training and typical he is wearing elegant clothes, slightly he imagined him so.

"Let me introduce myself" he handed hand to Toothless "Cedric Cutter, but everyone call me just Cloudjumper or trainer"

Toothless enthusiastically shacked his hand " Tobias Night"