To explain

" I can't believe it! According to them, I'm just some annoying, childlike being, existing, only to destroy their happiness and whole days! And thinking, I thought they wouldn't be like that! Jerks..."

"Who are you taking to?"

Hiccup walked forward, whenever her legs wanted drag her. Hers motions was getting much angrier, with every step and every word she made. Palms in fists, hands close to hers body, face was overaged with hardly visible sadness.

Behind her, Toothless was about 2 steps from her. Despite for hers spite, he was rather calm, or at least tried to be. Why wouldn't he be mad? He knew she needed him, his resentment he will pour out later. Right now, mission 'must do' : calm her down. Well, with his irony this will be hard to made.

"Are you seeing here someone else?" She answered him severely, can't he just stop with this stupidly question, it's not right time for her!

"I thought you didn't knew I was here-"

"Why wouldn't I?! Your steps are so loud and heavy I can't barely hear my thoughts because of them!"

He took deep breath. Here we go. "Okay, auch. Maybe you should calm down a bit-" Mistake, mistake, BIG MISTAKE. Hiccup snapped.

"Calm down. CALM DOWN?! After hearing that?! Whole school think of me as stereotype nerd, which personality can be compared to trash bin-"

"Hailey-"

"They think of me whatever they hear about me and believe only ones they find trustworthy-"

"Hailey-"

"But truth is huh guess what? THEY LIE! ONLY LIES!-"

"Hailey!-"

"The worst part? Whatever I do, they always going to think of me as some freak-"

"HAILEY-"

"EVEN IF I TRY SO HARD TO CHANGE TO BE LIKE THEM!"

Hailey stopped immediately, shocking Tobias, making him stop instinctively. She sat up at bench right behind hers back, seems like this was hers legs objective for official place of desperation. Eyes full of tears, which probably increased every word of hers speech. She placed both hands by hers eyes, hiding face in them. For Tobias this view was terrible one, showed him how much he should do more. He sat up by her, but when he did, she moved aside. What to do?

"You don't believe it, don't you... right?" Tobias asked nervously. All of this bullshit sounded for him like some imaginary story, about serious childish girl, but not about her. Why would people think about her that way?

"I do, Tobias, I do..." she wiped hers nose " I lost because of it friends, my fathers respect, people respect. And just because I was annoying as child"

"I'm sure you wasn't-"

"Believe me, I was. I used to follow everyone, like some stalker, but I just didn't understood that's bad. And I was strange, I would all day try to find TROLLS. You get it? Trolls!"

Tobias laughed fretful. "All of us as child had such... craziness... it's not like you're only one."

"Maybe, but I was only one which because of this ruined everyone's days by broking something... or saying something... or doing something which wasn't... basic normal for kids...

View of Hailey like this shattered Tobias rough heart. She didn't deserved it! Maybe she was hard child, but that doesn't mean that now everyone should criticise her for hers past accidents.

'Ohhh, she had such hard childhood... Thor, stop being like this towards her, you had much more trouble than this annoying bullshit! And she didn't seems much to care.