To fly afar

Marathon day 2 :
Dear diary, what's going on with me? At the morning I was scared I woke up late, that I won't have time for writing in morning and I would have to write in evening which I hate, but the I look at clock 6 a.m?! Anyway, I looked at new comments and on Wattpad I got something really I interesting, fan told me to pick up story myself, and that's actually great idea! Even so, I know I let them choose, I still do, but if there will be only one-two replies, I would choose myself. I'm sorry! But, if I will choose (probably family story if I had to be honest.) I have much more ideas about that one so~ stay strong and we will see!

"You will love it."

"You said that already."

"I know, but I saying it now to myself."

"Unnecessarily, if you're one recommending it, I'm sure it's going to be great." Hiccup along with Toothless walked out of school. Her heart was beating from excitement as she had no idea what's her tough, yet changing at hers view into puppy, friend got on his head.

Toothless encircle her, with thoughtful face. Really puppy indeed. "You have everything?" He checked on her, from hers toes towards hers hair. She was wearing winter boots, casual jeans which was loose for her and hers black vest under which was hers red hoodie.

"Well, you said to wear something comfortable, we'll actually you texted to do so." She exclaimed, rather annoyed now by his weird circles. She grabbed him by arms just to stop him from doing so. While he was standing in front of her, she still had to look up just to see his face. "Buddy, it's okay. I'm ready."

She looked at him, hers face nonverbally telling him to stop worry. Hers eyelids went into direction of theirs going and he could get it only in one way. "Right, right. Let's just go." She let him out, both continued on theirs walking.

"Won't Asher be angry about yours sudden disappearance?" He teased her, and she was about that sure. He showed her his teeth, but not in Toothless's way, but in mocking one.

She sighed in annoyance. "No, we actually stopped talking after that training incident." Tobias focused, yet he had no explainable emotions to describe, or he didn't knew how exactly. He was about that happy? He should. Sad? Well, he should even more since we're here talking about his friend arguing with hers boyfriend. Still he couldn't help, but inside laugh like a baby. "Even so, little distance is going to be good one. You know, he have to understand his mistake and I have chance to miss him."

Toothless murmured in disagreement. "Don't ask me that questions. I have no idea how distance would bring you together. It just... illogical." She giggled seeing him deep down into thought, like he tried now solve riddle of universe.

"Right, it's illogical, but it works! I don't know why..." She pointed and he couldn't help, but to roll his eyes. "Besides, I spend a lot time with him lately. When was ours last meeting in just two? I'm trying to make it up."

"Then get ready, because you have a lot to make up!" She smiled at his sudden outcome. Then, she focused it his face, like he saw something on it. He looked at her puzzled, he even checked if something really was at it. "What?"

"Nothing! Sorry!" She turned hers sight forward, nervously holding onto hers backpack. Noticing his confusion and his vision at her, she knew that answer would last him. "It's just... you know I love that new Toothless. Really I do." He blushed and smiled for compliment. "I mean... when we met you were closed, and furious and-"

"Tough?"

She turned to him, analysing him. "No~ I think you're still tough even so, if I had to be honest. But, that's not a point."