Chapter Eight: Prank Wars

A/N: Holy shizz. I know I promised this update for awhile but I got sick and I was stuck in bed with no will to do anything. Hate colds/flu/fever, whatever I had. I'm sorry :/ but I did get a lot of dreams while sleeping so I was able to have some inspiration for my story :) Brighter side to being sick.

Another side note. #DinahDefenseSquad - Enough said.

Anyways. Going to stop blabbering and allow you to read the update now.

Like always, vote, comment. let me know what you think :D

Have an amazing day

Live free and prosper (bonus if you get that reference)

------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I held my breath, afraid that any exhale of my lungs would close the small distance that I had made between Lauren and I. She kept a firm grip beside my sides, slightly grazing the exposed skin since my shirt was bunched a little in the back. Shivers ran down my spine with each stroke. Goosebumps formed all over my body.

"Lauren, we, I-"

"You talk way too much," she breathed as she pressed impossibly closer to me. Definitely no more reason to hold my breath anymore.

"Lauren-"

"Just let go," she ghosted her lips upon mine as she spoke, not quite connecting our awaiting lips. I appreciated the small space but didn't at the same time. Slowly her lips made their way up to my ear. "Just," a small, light kiss. "let," another one. "go."

My eyes closed out of instinct as I tried to control my overflowing nerves running through me. This whole entire situation was making my body overheat with feelings and emotions. I had to hold back my moan when she started to nibble on my ear, repeating the same three words as she continued to press our bodies closer together, if that was even possible. My hands were clenched around the clothing that was wrapped around her hips as I fought to control myself.

"Look at me," she told me.

I opened my eyes to meet her gaze. Her eyes showed a mixture of lust and care. As if this act wasn't just to pleasure her but was to help me in some sort of way. Letting go held a meaning more to her than what I was assuming. She didn't simply want to take control of the situation. She wanted me to give her something more.

The more I stared into those pools of emerald green orbs the more I got lost in them. She had a control over me that I scared the crap out of me but I yearned for at the same time and at the moment I was relenting full control to her.

"Just let go," she said one more time before I finally did as she requested.

I groaned as I relinquished all control and caved into my temptation that was Lauren Jauregui. I crashed my lips onto her awaiting and luscious ones and wrapped my arms around her waist. She moaned in response as the kiss became hotter and heavier. She pulled into me more as she weaved her arms around my neck and brushed her hand through my long dark hair, pulling it gently to tilt my head as she deepened the kiss.

I kept our bodies close as I pushed us away from the counter and flipped the situation. I pinned her against the table as we continued to fight for dominance in the kiss, neither of us planning to lose our dominant position. My hands were slowly making their way towards her thigh, not before giving her butt a nice squeeze, which she accepted with another satisfying moan. Once my hands made their way to their desired destination, I lifted her up from the ground with ease and placed her upon the tabletop.