Chapter Eleven: Boot Camp

A/N: Well, here's your second part to the chapter.

I won't write a long speech like I usually do so you can enjoy quickly.

As usual! Comment, vote, follow, whatever floats your boats lovelies!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ! And keep your head high!

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Your POV:

I woke up startled from another dream, but also from the annoying knocking that was sounding through our suite room door. The knocking persistently continued since neither Jamie nor Mika were willing to get up to answer. They were closer to the door. Lazy asses.

I finally pulled myself out of bed and quickly made my way to the door, groaning in protest as the knocking continued to get louder and louder. The nerve of people. I reached the door and opened it to having to cover up myself with the robe more as I stared at the six ladies in the hallway. Though observing Lauren's eyes, I knew I forgot to hide something more revealing. The result of a night's worth of nightmare.

Crap.

Anyways. What are they even doing here?

And how the hell did they manage to wake up Dinah this early during a break?

"Kenzi, aren't you supposed to be with Big Rob and Steven? And what are you girls doing here? You should be resting."

"I told you she would forget," Camila knowingly sung towards Normani who simply rolled her eyes at her.

"Forgot about what?"

"You promised to train us today," Kenzi replied.

"Yeah, come on Jenson. Go put on some proper clothes and let's go. I am not one to be awake at this time of day so I want to hit something," Dinah rushed me back in to get ready as the other followed behind.

Jamie and Mika finally came out of their "soundproof" rooms looking confused at the sight they saw before them. If they got out of their rooms earlier, they wouldn't be so surprised. Oh well. I knew exactly how to get them back.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jamie wondered as his eyes switched between Kenzi and I.

I knew he was trying to see any sort of resemblance between the two of us, but that was not going to happen. If Kenzi couldn't even identify her own older sister, I doubt anybody else would.

That was the point of everything I went through.

"Get ready. We're going to be training them today," I instructed before heading back to my room and getting ready.

When I returned to the living room, Mika and Jamie were already entertaining our persistent guests with stories of our time together. Kenzi was enjoying the company and she seemed to be happy, and through that, I was happy as well. It was good to see her smile like before.

"So where are we heading to, Jenson?" Mika noticed me first.

"There's a dojo not too far away from here. I already contacted them and rented out the place for the day," I said while grabbing some things. "I also called Big Rob, Steven and George they had the day off. Even though it should have been my day off," I mumbled the last sentence to myself.

We were all situated in the dojo. I graciously thanked the owners of the establishment for allowing our presence and invasion. They gave me instructions and told me about the equipment before leaving for the day.