Chapter Twenty Three: Old Enemies

A/N: Realized I have not uploaded in so long. I'M SORRY! I've been spending the holidays with my family so I haven't gotten a chance to really write out for this story and for Fifth Element. But now I have. :D So here you go. D 

P.S. I just typed it out. I didn't do my usual revision and retyping because I didn't want you all to wait. So please ignore the typos and grammar errors. 

OH! The picture will be explained soon ;) 

Like always, vote, comment, or follow. Whatever floats your boat :D 

Enjoy ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: 

As we came down the elevator, I could tell Lauren was feeling tense and anxious. But before I could ask her about it, the doors opened and revealed a very amused Dinah. 

"Somebody's in trouble," Dinah sang once her eyes zeroed in on Lauren. Dinah's singing caused attention from the other Harmony ladies. 

"Lauren," Ally looked furious and pissed. Lauren walked out of the elevator and towards her little big sister. "Do you have any idea how worried I was last night?" 

I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation since Mika and Jamie walked up to me with their own sinister and smug look. 

"Somebody didn't something naughty last night," Jamie grinned. "How was it on Planet Green Eyes?" 

"I am just thankful that we stayed out of the room last night," Mika sighed. "I am not repeating what happened in Paris." 

"One. That was your fault. I specifically told you to stay outside. And two. Why'll you're teasing me about what I did, I can come up with hypothetical theories and teases on what you two did." I flashed a smug smile of my own causing the two of theirs to drop. 

"We didn't do anything," Jamie was quick to deny. 

"Psh, with him," Mika pointed out. 

"HEY!" 

"Sorry," Mika apologized. "I meant it in a good way." 

"Whatever," I laughed before walking towards the exit. I casted a quick glance towards Lauren who had her eyes already on me. We shared a small smile before I walked away. 

"I need a break," Jamie complained from the behind the wheel. He has been driving for just two hours now and he was already begging for a break. "Can we please pull over now?" 

"Not until the bus does," I rolled my eyes. This was his twelfth time notifying us of his woes. He was no Drake.

"Can we at least call them to pull over then? My back is hurting me," Jamie continued to whine out. 

"All right. All right. Fine. Just stop your whining," Mika caved. 

She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number. Soon she was talking to one of the managers on the bus explaining our little situation. 

"Hey, do you think you guys could pull over soon? Yeah... It's Jamie... Yeah. He won't stop complaining.... Awesome. Thank you," Mika smiled and looked to Jamie. "They're pulling into a pit stop that's coming up for gas. So calm yourself for another few minutes." 

"Great," Jamie exhaled gratefully. 

When we arrived at the gas station, we all piled out of the van while the girls were piling out of the bus. Lauren shot me a small smile before falling the others into the convenient store.