Chapter Twenty Four: Coming Undone

A/N: And because you deserve this. I made another update for you so you didn't have to wait long again. :D 

Happy Holidays just in case I don't update before Christmas. 

Like always, vote, comment or follow :D Whatever floats your boat ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: 

"Hope you enjoy your new home," I smirked through the unbreakable glass. 

"I knew you looked familiar," Kevin glared from his small cot. "You may have changed your face but you could never change those eyes. Just like your fathers." 

"At least I won't turn into mine," I shot back. 

"Oh, you already have," Kevin started to laugh. "You're blind if you don't see it. You're a Jones through and through. You may play for the country, but you're just as ruthless as your father." 

"Lock it up," I told the guards before walking out where Mika and the captain were waiting. "He'll enjoy this prison more than he'll enjoy the one he'll be put in once this is all over." 

"Now you need to make sure you get the evidence. If we don't get it and we have to release him, we're all looking to go to prison. Understood?" Captain lectured. 

"Understood." 

"Come on, we got to get back on the plane to get back to the tour," Mika suggested. 

We drove back to the airport in silence until I decided to break it. 

"You heard." 

"You should know that what he said isn't true," Mika took a quick glance at me before turning back onto the road. "He doesn't know you. You're not like your father."

I ignored the rest of the conversation and just thought back to my every actions that I have taken and compared them to my father's. I couldn't help but think that Kevin was right. I was a Jones. There was no denying it.

[...]

Lauren's POV:

"Hey guys," I called out from the living room after I had showered and got ready for bed. When the rest of the girls appeared, I sprung my question out. "What do you think is going on with Jenson and Mika?"

"Already feeling jealous about your boo?" Dinah joked. Normani and her began to laugh. 

"No," I glared. "I'm getting a weird feeling that they're all hiding something, including Kenzi."

"There's always something weird about them," Camila added. 

"True," Normani agreed. "But what can we do? Not like we can spy on them or something." 

A light bulb went off in Lauren's head and a mischievous look appeared. The others knew what that meant. 

"Recon mission is a go," Lauren smirked. 

For the next couple of days, the girls kept a close eye on Mika, Jenson, Jamie and Kenzi. Obviously I was the one watching over Jenson, along with Ally, while Mika was trailed by Dinah, Normani trailed Jamie and Kenzi was watched by Camila. 

"Learn anything yet?" We were gathered in our living room. 

"Other than Kenzi being a choco-holic? No, not really," Camila responded.