Chapter Fourteen: The Promise

A/N: As promised (hehe. Get it. Cause of the ch.) here is the other part of the update. Sorry I took long on posting this. I kept on changing through things. 

I know you all want to read this update but I just want to say THANK YOU so much for all of your comments on the last update. It totally kept me going with this update and making sure to make it as good as the first. So thank you all for continuing my inspiration and drive. You guys are AWESOME. I hope you know that. 

Anyways. 

Hope you like it. 

And like always. Vote, comment or follow. Whatever floats your boat. 

Stay AWESOME!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

We were all huddled behind the caution tape that was set up by the police that arrived not moments ago. Jenson and Jamie were still in the restaurant going through who knows what inside with those men. Big Rob and Steven were able to go back in before the police arrived, in hopes of getting Jamie and Jenson out before anything happened. My stomach twisted just thinking about what was happening within. 

I mean, Big Rob and Steven were just bodyguards. They hardest thing they ever had to deal with were screaming teens and persistent paparazzi. Then there was Jenson and Jamie. They were good, beyond good, but were they good enough to face those men? Were they good enough to come out alive?

Mika didn't seem to be worried. She seemed quite comfortable compared to all of us. She was standing next to the commanding officer, discussing the details about the current situation. I guess if Mika was taking this so well I should be too. But that wasn't the case. I just wished I was able to hear what they were saying so I could be assured that they were going to be okay.

I turned to my fellow sisters and saw that Dinah and Camila were comforting each other in each other's arms while Normani and Ally were comforting Kenzi... Wait. Where was Kenzi? She was literally right there a few minutes ago. 

"Where the hell is Kenzi?" I exclaimed, pointing out the extra space between Normani and Ally. 

Normani and Ally looked between them to see that Kenzi was in fact not in between them anymore. Dinah and Camila broke out of their daze when they turned around due to the commotion I was causing. 

"Shit," I muttered knowing exactly where she would have gone. 

Back inside to get Jenson. 

She was fighting us when we were getting out of the restaurant, repeating that she wasn't going to leave Jenson in there. Big Rob literally had to pick her up and plop her on the ground before he promised to her he would bring Jenson back. 

It didn't take a genius to know she was going to make sure that Jenson was safe herself. 

"She'll be okay," Ally comforted knowing that we have all grown attached to the teenager.

"Which one?" I asked, knowing that now another person we cared about was placed in danger.

We all knew that answer. We all knew how the scenario could potentially play out. Once Jenson realized that Kenzi was back in the restaurant, Jenson would do whatever it took to make sure that Kenzi was out safe. Even if that meant placing her own life on the line for that teenager. 

It frustrated me knowing that Jenson cared that much about Kenzi. It was heartwarming, don't get me wrong. But what did Kenzi have on Jenson? What was their connection?