Chapter Ten: Teaching Lessons

Hello LOVELY PEOPLE !

I wanted to say thank you so much for your support on this story line. You guys really are amazing. Especially when it comes to the characters. Awesome to know I have some Lost Girl fans and Eureka fans out there :)

Anyways. Here is an update. I had to cut the chapter in half so there will be another update coming soon. I promise. Hehe.

Anyways. Like always, comment, vote, whatever you want to show your support go for it. Love you all. ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"What do you mean that isn't your name?" Mika repeated as she stared at me curiously.

"It's-"

Right when I was going to explain it to Mika, the door to our suite opens and slams. We heard Jamie's voice echo through the suite.

"Hey, where are you guys?"

Mika looked like she was going to kill Jamie at the moment for ruining the chance she got to get the conversation going. She didn't want to pass up the chance.

I sat up from the bed when Jamie hollered for us again since we didn't respond and made my way to the door. I turned around when I noticed the lack of footsteps following behind me. Mika was unmoving, grasping onto the locket I had given her moments ago. She was frozen where she stood.

"I might as well tell the both of you at the same time," I proclaimed and walked out into the living room where Jamie was seated comfortably. "Hey, took you long enough," I greeted him and sat beside him.

He looked up and saw Mika walk out of her room. Her current state caused confusion and concern for him and turned his confusion towards me.

"What happened? What did I miss?"

I turned my attention to Mika and saw the locket in her hand. She finally got the courage to open it up. Her surprise and shock were visible on her face. Her mind was finally figuring out the final pieces to the puzzle.

I returned my attention back to Jamie but before I could even open my mouth, Mika had beaten me to it.

"Skylar," Mika whispered softly, barely audible for us to hear. Her eyes were wide open when she looked up from the locket and locked onto my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Jamie bolted out of the couch and stared between Mika and I. "Who the hell is Skylar? Mika? Jenson? What is going on?"

Jamie was getting frustrated due to him not being in the loop. If this was a cartoon, I was sure I would see steam coming out of his brain due to his attempt on solving this puzzle without the pieces.

"Sit down and I'll explain it to you," I said calmly to both Mika and Jamie as I waited for them to take a seat.

Jamie sat across from this time and Mika sat beside him, still clasping onto the locket that held my past. My secrets. They all stared at me waiting for me to start and I have to admit, it was a little unnerving to finally talk about it. Other than the captain and the higher ups, I couldn't speak about my life openly and out loud. This was new territory for me and I was scared.

My hands were already shaking and my demeanor was slowly faltering by the second. I never thought talking about this would bring back the memories I tried countless times to bury. The memories of that fateful night that changed everything. My fists clenched together, even though it hurt like hell due to my prior injuries, but it was better than the emotional pain of remembering.