Chapter Twenty-One: Can't Touch This

A/N: Had to update this too. :D So here you go. Again this was supposed to be longer as well but I'll be able to make another update soon too for this :D 

Like always. Comment. Vote. Follow. Whatever floats your boat :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

It was a very big event apparently. The girls have been raving about this day for over a week or so since they got the news. It has become quite unbearable so I was happy that it was now here and afterwards it would be gone.

Wango Tango. 

I didn't get it but according to Mika it was a concert where all the top artists come to show off their stuff and the girls were hand picked out of hundreds. They truly deserved this honor. But I still didn't understand the excitement. It was just another concert. Right?

"What?" I shouted through the chaos.

"Jamie and I can walk the girls to their dressing room. You and George can scan the area if you'd like," Big Rob suggested. 

I quickly nodded just wanting to get away from these screaming fans. There were hundreds of them just by the bus. I couldn't imagine how many were actually going to be in the arena. 

All right. Maybe I did underestimate these fans. Again. 

"So how are your stitches?" George asked while we walked around the arena for potential faults. 

"Eh, still threatening to tear apart whenever I breathe, but not something I'm not used to," I shrugged which caused George to laugh. 

"You're definitely a tough chick, I'll give you that," he chuckled. "I will never mess with you." 

"Good," I smirked. "Because you will definitely lose." 

This, once again, caused him to laugh. We continued with our small chat with each other while we finished up our rounds. He told me about this new girl that he has been talking to for awhile. He seemed happy whenever he talked about her. I was happy for him. 

"Hey, you're Jenson Cameron, right? Fifth Harmony's bodyguard," A girl that looked to be around the girls' age approached me. 

She had a similar style to Lauren's. She even carried that same 'I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck' attitude that Lauren simply perfected. Apparently this girl was some sort of Kardashian. I didn't care. She was no Lauren.

I nodded to her answer. 

"Hi, I'm Kendall Jenner." Wait. I thought she was a Kardashian. "I'm friends with Lauren." She smiled. 

"Hi." 

"So what Lauren says about you is true," She smirked as she took in my full appearance. She was a definite flirt, but I was not in the mood to deal with her. 

"Just professional," I argued. "If you'll excuse me," I said before turning away to continue with George to meet up with the others. 

"Seriously," George waited til we were far away. "I feel like every time I am with you, I'm just a bag of potatoes next to a nice piece of steak like you."

"Careful George," I laughed. "I would think that you're interested. Don't think your girl Cassandra would be too keen about this." 

George paled and shook his head. He was definitely whipped by this chick and it was hilarious. 

"You guys killed it," Squealed Kenzi once the girls appeared through the dressing room door after their Wango Tango performance. "Sean, your choreography was on point. Those dance moves. Those guys. Oh my gosh."