Wake up

Y/n's POV

I open my eyes suddenly and see it's still dark outside, I usually wake up this early in my room and work on a drawing, so I got out of bed and went to switch on the light when I heard someone else's voice.

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

"Ahh, oh my merlin. James, I am so sorry I forgot I was here." I whisper walking over to his bed.

"You don't have to whisper, the boys won't wake up. What are you doing up?" He asks sitting up in his bed.

"Oh, I usually get up this early, I don't have roommates, so I just do whatever I want." I say, shivering a little bit.

"Are you cold? Come here." He shuffles across in his bed and pulls the blankets back for me.

"Thank you. How are you not cold? You're not wearing a shirt!" I jump a little when I feel his bare skin, hoping into the bed next to him.

"Oh, sorry. This just how I sleep. Godrick you are cold, come on." He opens his arms for me.

"No I'm fine."

"Please? I want a hug." He whines and pulls me closer to him.

"Shush!" We hear Sirius and both start laughing.

"Ok, I really can't escape now." I sigh, giving in to James and resting my head on his chest.

"I could get used to this, love." He mumbles drifting back off to sleep.

"I knew it!"

"Be quiet! Don't wake them!"

"Too late." I groan sitting up.

"Hey Bambi... sleep well?" Sirius says winking at me.

"Shut up. I was cold." I say looking back at a sleeping James. I see his eyes open a little and a smirk grow on his face. Then I feel him sit up and grab me and pull me into another hug.

"Oh, hey guys." James says when he looks up at the other three all laughing.

"I'm never sleeping over again." I state getting up and walking into the bathroom.

James' POV

"You two looked comfy." Peter laughs.

"What happened?"

"I hope for your sake nothing happened because I
will kill you." Remus says seriously.

"Nothing happened, she got up at some ungodly hour and was going to wake us all up, so really, I saved you." I try to reason.

"That doesn't explain how she got in your bed." Sirius remarks.

"I asked her to cuddle. She was cold. And you told her to shush, Padfoot. That doesn't mean I didn't want something to happen, I had to stop myself from kissing her every three seconds."

"No kissing! No nothing! Not unless you prove to me that you are serious about her and are completely over Lily." Remus expressed.

"I haven't liked Evans since 3rd year, it's just fun to annoy her." I share.

"What are you guys talking about now?" Y/n asks walking out of the bathroom in her uniform.

"Not now y/n." Remus says and looks back at me with a death stare.

"What are they talking about?" I hear her ask Sirius and Peter.

"I haven't been listening." Peter says.

"I know exactly what they're talking about and I would tell you but that would ruin the plan." Sirius says.

"What plan?" Y/n and I ask at the same time.

"Remus' plan."

"Sirius! Shut up, please!"

"Remmy? What plan?" She asks walking towards him.

"There's no plan, he was joking." Remus laughs a little.

"Moony?" I say.

"Why are you so scary, y/n? No, I don't have a plan, I don't know what he's talking about." Remus backs away from y/n.

"Ok, SIRIUS!" She turns around and walks at him until his back is against the wall.

"She is scary." Peter whispers to me.

"Padfoot, Sirius. Tell me. I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you." She says in a sweet yet terrifying voice.

"I don't know what you want me to say." He whimpers.

"Y/n, calm down." I step in scared she might actually hurt him.

"Ha! That was very entertaining, you should've seen your face. I won't hurt you. Thank you for letting me stay here last night. See you at breakfast." She laughs and walks out. Coming back in a few seconds. "I can't walk down the stairs." She says looking at the ground.

"Wait for us to get dressed, then we will go to breakfast with you." Remus says and she nods and lies down on my bed looking at the ceiling.