First date

Y/n's POV

We ate and talked for what felt like hours. We were laying down, my head in the crook of his neck, our arms around each other, and it felt so right.

"James?" I started.

"Hmm?"

"This was really nice. I really like you." I say, kissing his cheek.

"I really like you too." He looks in my eyes and within seconds our lips were connected.

A few long moments later we pull apart, he has a cute geeky smile on his face.

"The guys are probably wondering where you are." I say, sitting up.

"I bet they only miss you." He laughs.

"You're right, I am their favourite." I smile.

"Hmm. Y/n?" He stands up.

"Yeah?"

"Dance with me."

"There's no music." I laugh standing up to face him.

"Doesn't matter." He smiles as he places his hands on my hips, I put my hands on his shoulders and we dance around the room slowly.

We dance for ages until the door swings open and Sirius runs in holding a map, followed by an embarrassed Remus.

"There you guys are! Y/n I was so worried about you!" Sirius screams pulling me away from James into a hug.

"Hi there Padfoot." I laugh hugging him back.

"The room looks nice, what were you guys doing?" Remus asks, looking around.

"Just chilling." James says with a cocky smirk.

"Your footprints were very close on the map here. Is there something you need to tell us?" Sirius says, waving the parchment in James' face.

"We were dancing." I explained.

"Why?" Sirius asks.

"Why not?" James responds.

"There's something you're not telling us, and believe me, I'm going to find out what." Sirius threatens before sitting down and taking a sandwich out of the basket.

"What's the time Rem?" I ask, picking up my shoes.

"Almost ten. You missed dinner and everything. That's why we came looking for you." He says. "Sirius get up, James I'm assuming this is your blanket and basket?"

"It is."

"Well, it's quite late, good night boys." I say before walking out the door to my room.

I get ready for bed and I can't stop smiling at the thought of me and James. I hop into bed and continue reading my book.

James' POV

"What were you two really doing?" Sirius asks, again. Whispering so we don't get caught.

"Nothing." I say, again.

"Siri, leave him alone. They'll tell us when they want to." Remus says eyeing me suspiciously.

"You guys enjoy your night." I say walking in a different direction from them.

"Where are you going?" Moony asks.

"You lot are being annoying so I'm going to sleep in y/n's room." I tell them.

"I knew it!" Sirius whisper yells.

"Shut up." I say before walls to y/n's room.

I open the door slowly not wanting to wake her but she's still awake anyway. Reading the same book as earlier, tears in her eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask running to her bed.

"This books really sad!" She cries.

"Well stop reading it then." I say as I hop up onto the bed and take the book out of her hands. "Come here." I say pulling her into a hug. "Please don't cry. It's making me sad." I tell her quietly.

"Why did you come here?" She laughs as she realises I had just let myself in.

"I missed you." I said kissing her cheek. "Can I sleep over?"

"Okay." She smiles, Godrick I love that smile.

I take off my jeans and button up shirt and crawl into the bed next to her.

"Thank you for our date." I hear y/n whisper.

"You're very welcome." I say pulling her into a kiss. "Good night baby." I hold her close and fall into a deep sleep with the girl of my dreams.