Night with Payne

"Already wet yet ive done nothing was you imagining me pounding into you while you were helpless" he whispered into my ear then he pushed my pants to the side without a warning slamming his middle finger inside of me " oh god" i sang "no just me Liam" he joked pumping in and out each time adding another finger i was close to cumming" Liam could tell i was close" No cumming till i tell you too" he demanded.

Pumping up and down his shaft he couldnt control his moans" Fuck Amy keep doing that" after a few more pumps "oh god im soo close" he panted i smirked before stopping "Amy" liam whined like a spoilt child not getting what he wants.

Unexpectedly he added another finger sending me over the edge my walls tightened around his long fingers making me cum all over them, that sent liam over the edge a white sticky substance was over my hand "eww" i said while wiping my hand across his abs "oi" he joked "what it's your cum you can have it back" i fought back.

He chuckled while getting out of bed grabbing a clean pair of boxers and going to the bathroom.

Wow he has a smoked hot body i thought a few minutes later he appeared out from his on suite clean boxers on cum stained ones in hand throwing them in his wash basket then climbing back into his bed.

I hedtitaed to snuggle into his side the. Did so anyway "your soo warm" i mumbled snuggly closer putting my arm across his torso slowly running my finger tips along his abs he groans before snatching my hand away" not again your such a tease you know that" he spoke haha of course i do it gives me thrills i thought while giggling in my head.

"Nope im totally clueless of what your own about" i sang while grinning checkly "hmm whatever you say troublemaker now lets go sleep you need to rest doctors orders and mine he demanded my grin soon faded he kissed my forehead sending me into a darkened pit of sleep.

Voted if you like it

Comment love to hear what you think of my story still getting used to writing

Next update will be soon whenever i have the time

Follow me if u like my story feel free to message me