chained

chapter 5

carrot slippers tackled me to the ground and straddled my waist stopping me from going anywhere "get off me you fat shit""ZAYN quickly she is hard to keep down he said while blocking your punches.

within seconds the devil appeared with his demons liam,harry but niall no where to be seen zayn came over to me and Louis "what a pleasure to see you here NOT!" i shouted as Louis got off me as he did.

zayn pulled you up on your feet and before you could walk away he threw you over his shoulder"put me down you devil" he didn't i kept on punching an kicking him for him to put me down of course nothing hurt him" let me go home i didn't do anything to any of you".

getting my phone i turned it back on decent it still has battery what can he do I'm on his shoulder and the others are in front I'm gonna text my friend saying I've been kidnapped and to call the police.

To Jordon help me believe me please I've been kidnapped by one direction no joke call the police xxx

I'll take that Liam said smiling noooo he read over the text then deleted it before putting it in his pocket "trying to get help from Jordon was we now aww how cute to bad no chance of that happening right zayn" he laughed.

Zayn moved me to his other shoulder "yeah once I have your phone it will be in pieces like you were after your punishment he replied walking down the corridor towards his room once we reached it he threw me on his bed.

Before I could move away he chained my ankle to the bed post with the shortest chain I've ever seen then tugged it to make sure it was secure .

"I hate you " he chuckled slightly "aww Amy but you hardly know me and hates a Strong word sleep well now ill come get you for dinner" after he left you heard the door lock whats the point I'm chained.

how do i get myself into this mess i remembered about before i was taken i was on my way to Starbucks to meet Jordon who had woken me up early to meet him I'm not a morning person he knows that Jordon is a guy I've known for 2 years now he has always been there me helped me,made me laugh,cry in a good way Jordon is a guy I've liked/loved since the day i met him.

i felt tears drops cascade down my face onto nialls t-shirt before i knew it the darkness of sleep overwhelmed me and welcomed me to dreamland.