trouble strikes again

chapter 9

Three angry and pissed off guys "AMY GIVE IT TO ME NOW" zayn shouted while aporching you "what do you want now i was trying to sleep" you said rolling over to the other side of the bed since harry sat raver close for your liking "heres your phone mate" Harry said passing zayn his phone zayn inspected his phone "see i didn't have it also assuming i had it well thanks alot i thought you were starting to trust me" you said burring your head in the pillow and pretended to cry but in your little mischievous mind laughing your head off.

"well it was next to you so im just taking a gamble guess that you felt zayns phone vibrate looked at it saw it was me calling heard us talking then dropped it then put your i didnt do it look on before talking to us"Harry said with his signature cheeky smirk which i have become fond to hate you stayed quite "from your silence i take it that Harry is right" liam questioned you just lifted your head nodded then face planted the pillow again and attempted to sleep again but the guys had different plans when you felt two sharp stings on your sore ass quickly you glanced over your shoulder to see Harry and Zayns hands in the air ready to strike again"im sorry i lied but please ive been punished enough today please can you just leave me alone so i can sleep"you said with tears streaming down your checks like a peaceful waterfall "sorry little one but you need to eat lunch since you skipped breakfast" liam said in his daddy tone dont they get it i dont eat food from my kidnappers"ive told you a million times before im not hungry" none of them listened liam just uncuffed your ankle then pulled you up before carrying you bridle style to the kitchen you wrapped your arms around his neck not wanting to fall to your appending death as you entered the kitchen harry was making sandwiches that's where he went.

"what do you want in your Amy" "do i really have to pick not like im gonna actually eat it" you said drastically as liam sat you down in front of harry "yes you do and yes you will ill make you half we dont wont you starving yourself" you huffed in frustration knowing you wouldn't win this argument"fine ill have chicken salad with mayo please" zayn looked up from his phone in surprise that you were going to eat and that you used your manners that wont last long finishing your half sandwich you thanked harry then felt sleepy so you bugged zayn "zaynnn can you carry me to your room pleaseee" he looked at you with the *are you serious look* and you gave him puppy eyes "fine " hehe i win this one zayn came over to you picked you up bridle style then took you to his room "thank you zayniee"you said as he placed you on his bed "no problem little one"he said while chaining you back up "seriously"he ignored you "you cant just ignore me"you said then he left grrr why is he so mean

after he had gone you stood up wincing as you walked towards the mirror looking at a person you did not recognizing the person starring right back at you out of anger and sadness you picked up the nearest thing to you which happened to pick one of zayns hair product pots launching it at the mirror screaming as the mirror shatterd pieces flew across the room like a red arrow four shards of glass went into your body deep like the ocean 2 in your stomach one stuck in your thiigh and one in your cheek you screamed out in pain as you started to fall you shouted out for help "oww shit guys help me please i cant move and all i can see is blood you heard louis shout"superman" then the door busted open before you finally fell down unconscious hitting your head you think .