Something poking my back

The sound of fumbling footsteps echoed through the corridors as Louis,Zayn and Liam appeared all bearing gifts "stay with us Amy" Harry pleaded.

"Right Amy we have some bad news we don't have any stitches,so im going to have to use a needle and a thread im afraid" he said i started to struggle in Harry's grip he only tightened it "Noo i hate needles" i panicked more and started clawing Harry's arms trying to get away ,only causing more pain for myself.

" I know but better over and done with then you bleeding out and in pain hmm" Liam spoke up
"cause im bleeding out
so if its the last thing i do"
i sang out i heard a quite snicker "this isn't the time for a sing song Amy" Harry complained ruining my fun "fine get it over and done with but can i not have an audience "i asked polity they all left but Zayn.

*skipping the stitching up
Changing into one of Niall's crazy mofos tank tops and a pair of zayns basketball shorts he turned around while i did so.

"um Zayn can i have a bit of help please" i said stuck in pain attempting to get up "oh yeah" he said turning around and sticking out his hands out taking his hand outstretched hands he pulled you up quickly a bit to fast making me stumble.

" whoa easy there tiger" he joked around chuckling "roar" imitating a tiger "haha your quite funny when you aren't attempting to escape" he commented "well thank you i do try my best" i joked around.

"Now for food and pain killers" he said "noooo" i shouted running towards the rooms only to be stopped a few seconds later by warm tanned arms snaking around my aching body "yes Amy you have to eat cant keep skipping meals" he said ignoring him i struggling more trying to pry his arms away "Amy stop" he shouted "No you cant make me eat" i argued back he tightened his around my waist" oh you wanna bet i cant?" he questioned taking you into the kitchen making me sit down on the breakfast bar stool "Stay there or else" he demanded "Or else what Zayn" i questioned

Ignoring me he got a glass of water a slice of pizza and then the pain killers in a locked cupboard "here eat this then you can have these" he spoke pushing the plate towards me then holding up the pills and water.

A few moments past no one had made a movement "I'm not leaving till you eat and take your pills" he explained giving up i ate the pizza then took the pills "happy now?" I said sarcastically Liam walked into the kitchen saying " hows my little troublemaker" sounding a bit concerned

"She is dossed up on pain killers so she should be fine also she might wan..." interrupting them "excuse me i am here you know and she has a name!!!" I complained" as i was saying she might want to have some rest though " zayn continued explaining to Liam.

before leaving to go to his bedroom "you heard the man off to bed trouble" he demanded "im too achy can you carry me or i will be walking the past of a turtle" i whined and joked he chuckled at my attempt at humor while picking me up bridle style carrying me down the corridor to his room which happened to be the cleanest.

He put me down in the bed then covered me with the duvet then went over to the other side taking off his shirt and skinny jean with a cluck his belt hit the floor climbing into bed he got comfy before wrapping an strong toned arm around my delicate achy wasit pulling me closer to his bare toned chest not knowing what to say i just let it happen

20 minutes later

I remember that he was one of my kidnapper trying to remove liams arm failing as he only tightened his grip squirming and struggling in the process grinding my ass against liam which wasn't on purpose stopping i realized i was trapped unexpected something poked my back suddenly liam started to stir "where do you think your trying to go teasing me like that then stopping see what you've done to me" he spoke in a low husky voice while grabbing your left hand and sticking down his boxer i gasped at how big he felt so the rumours are true i thought interrupting your thoughts liam slowly slide his hand down past my waistband of the sweats cupping my sex .......

_____________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy it if so then please vote
Comment what you think of it
Comment some ideas if u want to or message me