Blood Bath

*A few days past*

Liam's Pov
Amy hasn't moved or anything from Zayn's room for a couple of days she hasn't eaten either we all have tried numerous times she barscaded the door when Harry tried we are all starting to worry she hasn't been the same since the day we went to the studio.

Amy's Pov
Why does everyone hate me is it because im ugly,fat,a freak,annoying, a screw up, waste of space yeah that must be why im unwanted, unloved and worthless tears spilling from my eyes flooding down my checks.

How could anyone love me they would just use me like Harry did i thought walking into Zayn's bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me.

Reaching for the razors in the cabient i take a seat on the edge of the bath placing the razor onto my forearm "1 cut 2 cut 3 cut 4 cry for a while then cut some more" i sang weakly to myself sniffling every now and then "old cut new cut, dripping blood drag the blade across and watch as it floods, cut my wrist, cut my thigh.

loud banging on the door made me jump resulting in me cutting deeper"oww shit" i muttered loudly grabbing the only towels in here just my luck they are white"fuck" i hissed as i put pressure on my cuts well do the best i could do.

"Amy what happened are you okay Open the door"Zayn and Liam question and demand me "nothing it was nothing im fine and noo"i say peaking at my arms and thighs they continously bang on the door.

the air get to the cuts causing it to start to sting"oww fuck"i whimper a few tears leave my teary eyes "Open the door or we will break it down" they shout "no means no leave me alone" i roared frantley looking round for a hiding place but came up with no where better then the corner.

Wrapping the towels back round i move to the corner hide the best i can quitely sobbing "why am i so stupid,ugly and fat" i whisper when suddenly the door is broken into two "Amy noo why" they both croaked aproaching me "noo stay away leave me alone nooo don't" i scream when they come either side of me nearly blocking me in and attempt to exaime my cuts i just slap their hands away "Guys"Liam shouts to the other.

"Nooo" i sniffle then attempt to get away only for Zayn to wrap an arm around my waist pulling me back down i tried fighting him but it was no use he is strong and im weak i just huffed as tears continued to stroll down" they can't see me like this"i croaked clawling/pulling on his arm.

Niall's Pov
I wonder what Liam wants us for it sounded despirate we all run up to his voice noo Amy why i feel like such a shit brother im suppose to protect her show her brotherly love "shit no Amy don't fall asleep on us on me"i cry running towards them and kneeling infront of her "i can't loose you sis"i choaked out gripping onto her motionless hand sobbing tears streaming down onto our hands.

Zayn's Pov
"Stay awake little one common don't close your eyes on me"i beg "Liam call 911"i blurted out.

Liam's Pov
Getting my phone i dial 911 "911 what's your emergency" the lady says "my friends sister has self harmed deep is loosing alot of blood also is losing concouisness" i say quickly she asks for our address post code etc "there is an ambalance comimg asap"she says "thank you" i say then hang up "stay in there Amy we can't loose you.

Louis's Pov
Amy looks so life less almost dead looking why did she self harm was she really that depressed and sad i wish i could of helped.

Harry's Pov
Shit did i course this what have i done will she ever forgive me what will the guys do once they find out what will Niall do fuck balls i feel so gulity im the one who caused this.

Amy's Pov
Leaning my head on Zayn's chest/shoulder my head and eyes starting feeling really heavy then i was swallowed up by darkness.

Zayn's Pov
Louis looks shocked, Harry looks sad and like hes thinking and Niall looks a mess teary eyes tear stained checks i wish i knew the reason why this all happened oh shit she blacked out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry number 1 for anyone who is going through a tough time im always here to talk to my advice may be average but im a great listen

Sorry number 2 for not updating in so long laptop charger has died/broke

Don't self harm it doesn't help i know im being a hypitric but it really doesn't ive gone through shit talk to me always like to keep people smilling

Comment what you think

Vote if you love or like it