They Drugged Me!!!!

Waking up i realized i wasn't at the old mans cabin anymore wondering where i was i tried to sit up only to be yanked back down again on the bed "what the fuck i was fucking free ahhh " i shouted out in anger

The door flung open there standing was all 5 of them" NOO you've got to be kidding me this has to be a fucking nightmare i escaped from you why cant you just let me go" i shouted again while pulling at the handcuffs.

"Always got to be a troublemaker don't you i had to say that you was mental and forgot to take your pills again to the man you know i hate lying" liam spoke edging closer to me "then don't" i defended back "Amy you cant get away with it this time your punishment for today and also yesterday you have to stay in harry's room with him also sleep in the same bed he sometimes sleeps naked" Louis snickered harry just smirked and winked.

"fuck no id rather die or stick needles in my eyes " i whined out loudly( don't hate that bit i don't not like harry by the way sorry for harry lovers) pausing for a breath " and don't try telling me about my language daddy directioner ,cuz ive had enough of everyone and everything so go get fucked also let me go im fine with being alone and i don't need help from anyone especially not from you" i screamed at the top of my lungs maybe that way they will get the message.

"Harry why don't you take her to your room, before she lands herself in more shit then shes already in" Liam suggested well obviously they didn't get the message "NO get the fuck away from me you prev " i said while trying to kick him but Zayn stopped my fun and pinned my legs down asshole "Louis can you go get *the thing* quickly " Zayn demanded.

Louis rushes off while i continue to struggle out of Zayn's grasps "Omg get the fuck off me you fat shit let me go your making my life even worse" suddenly Louis came in before Zayn could reply passing him *the thing* i hate needles wait they're gonna drug me i started to struggle even more but it was no use Zayn had already injected me .

I began feeling numb and couldn't move or talk "sleep well sweetheart" Zayn spoke softly before uncuffing me suddenly i felt myself being carried but couldn't open my eyes they were warm so i snuggled whoever chest then let sleep and whatever they drugged me with consume me.

Find out in the next chapter

------------------------------------------------------

vote if you like it

comment what you think

ill update as soon as i can

feel free to drop me a message

i don't know what you think of my story so please tell me if im doing okay or not i don't know

hope u like it