Can't Follow The Rules Troublemaker ? Part 2

Amy's Pov

Lunging at me he grabbed me slinging me over his shoulder then started walking to his room "put me down you stupid idiotic vain baboon" i remarked continuously hitting his back but nothing was hurting him ughh "aww is that the best you have" he mocked while putting me down on his bed then grabbed the chain  wrapped it around my ankle then padlocked it together chaining me to his bed "seriously this again im not a fucking animal" i shouted yanking on the chain sitting up against the headboard "you don't learn do you your going to have a time out and a think, then were going to have a chat" he explained.

As he was leaving i picked up a medium sized heavy pillows and chucked it at the back of  his head then quickly turned over on to my stomach "oww Amy" was all that echoed through his room biting my lip holding in the fit of laughter trying erupt from my stomach then i felt something drop on to my back glancing over my shoulder i seen it was the pillow "asshole" but Zayn was no where to be seen he had disappeared and shut the door as he went probably locked it too.

I heard a faint chuckle echo through the corridor 

They are stupid haha 

I'm finally going to leave this hell hole 

Sitting up getting the phone out and unlocking it again tapping on the phone app typing in 911 letting it ring then pressing it to my ear asshole didnt take off the cuffs ugh i hate them with a passion.

the call Amy= A Police person= P

P- "911 whats your emergency " she said calmly 

A-  "I was kidnapped a few weeks ago please help me" i spoke quitely and quickly 

P- "stay calm what is your name sweetie" she asked 

A- "Amy Harding" i replied 

P- "Okay Amy do you know the address or where you are" she asked 

A- No i don't know" i stammered 

sudden movement filled my ears 

A- " someone is coming what do i do" i questioned her 

P- "don't hang up and hide the phone we are tracking it" she said 

hiding it under the pillow i laid back on my stomach acting calm and clueless the door unlocked and opened showing Harry what does he want oh yeah his phone.

"Amy where is my phone i know it was in my room when i went for a shower now its disappeared im guessing you have hand it over now" he demanded "seriously harry where would i put it" i spoke up "where you always hide things in your bra " he said smirking widely  "haha im soo over that" i lied straight through my teeth "of course you are whatever you say "edging closer to me.

"check if you don't believe me" i spoke confidently "hmm if your saying to do that then obviously you don't have it because you shudder when i move closer to you " he figured out walking out of the room slamming the door grabbing the phone again pressing it to my ear.

P-"Amy you still there" she asured sounding worried 

A-"yeah have you tracked me yet "i questioned her

P-"No sorry we are working it though"

Suddenly the door bursted open "shit ive been caught red handed i mumbled under my breath "you bullshitter who the hell are you talking to" Zayn shouted walking closer to me making me roll over to the other side so he couldnt get me "wait" i said holding up my other hand showing 1 finger meaning one sec.

A-"whats your name" i asked the police women 

P"my name is Isabella" she replied 

A"you have a lovely name" i complimented her 

" i'm talking Isabella" i cheekily responded adrenaline coursing through my veins"don't be a smart ass with me" he spat with rage climbing up his face "Give me Harry's phone Right Now"he added "NO i wont do such a thing" i replied.

 he groaned before climbing on the bed grabbed my leg so couldn't get away pulled me closer then straddled me then yanked the phone out of my hand "whats happening i heard Isabella question just before Zayn ended the call.

"Noo i fucking hate you go die in a bottomless pit you piece of shit" i shouted punching his chest "i didn't want to do this" he mumbled.

"then why are you doing mister vain Zayn if you didn't want to  gosh they are all dumb arent they" bitch commented haha good one.

all of a sudden a rag was pressed to my nose and mouth "breath little one" he suggested trying to push the rag off Zayn grabbed both of my wrists holding my breath for a minute before taking in a big breath "see wasnt that hard sleep tight sweetheart" i heard faintly before the chemicals sent me to a dark place.

why would they drug me again 

what are they planning 

find out in the next chapter ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think 

Vote if you like/love it 

ill try update as soon as i can