Party For One Until They Came

Amy's Pov

A very pissed off Liam with a baseball bat and a tired Zayn who is just in his boxers quite a nice view might i add i carried on laughing "hahaha oh look its Big man and payne train i mean daddy direction haha i love you guys".

"AMY are you drunk"liam questioend me placing the bat down while looking me up and down " no of course not" i said dragging out the no he just gave me his are you serous look "okay maybe a tiny bit" i showed with my fingers then started giggling randomly "hehehe".

"Amy bed now" Zayn and liam said in sync "nooo you guys are no fun you're, party poppers haha poppers" i spoke walking towards the alcohol cabinet "and i thought louis was the immature one" Zayn joked also where do you think your going don't you think you've had enough your gonna have a killer hangover" he added i just turned around and sighed.

"How much did you even drink also where is the bottle" Liam asked mentally counting 1,2,4,9,12,14,16,18,20 "9 cups hehe so like 20 shots also i kinda smashed the bottle "i managed to say slurring a few words "defiantly going to have a hangover tomorrow" zayn spoke while laughing "shhh zaynieee stop being mean i cant walk help me, i forgot how to I'm gonna die" i said scared and worried Zayn just laughed while Liam tired to calm me " your not going to die trust me" he blabbered on but Zayn interrupted by picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "wee" i sang in a childish tone he first made a detour getting a bucket then walked to his room .

Once we got there he placed me in his bed and covered me before getting in himself and turning my back to me a few seconds i heard little snores.

"zaynieee im so cold" he ignored me so i tried again" zaynieee" i whined a little louder "What" he groaned in a husky tone "I'm soo cold" i spoke " how are you have most of the duvet" ""but I'm still" his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me towards his warm body silencing me"better?"he questioned me "much better" i mumbled before falling into a deep sleep in the arms of my kidnapper once again i need to stop making a habit out of this in meant to be escaping not enjoying it here.

Liams Pov
What are we going to do about amy she cant just do that and get away with it maybe just this once

Zayn's Pov
She is stubborn,gorgeous,independent,feisty and a pain in the ass, but i love all those things about her and more i just wish she would eat more and not self harm she's beautiful whatever she wears or does i hope she feels the same way about me she gives me that spark of life, she makes me loose my breath and thats without chasing after her she makes my mind go blank i love the feeling of her in my arms.

Does she feel the same way or does she like another one of the guys
----------------------------------------------
Vote if you like it
Comment what you think