Mood Swings and Toy Story

2 days later

"Zayn why isn't she awake yet i thought it was only meant to put her out for a day i know we shouldn't have used that on her" liam shouted what is he on about oh yeah they drugged me the assholes ,"why cant i feel my arms what did you do to them you bunch of pricks" liam span around quickly looking relieved "thank god your okay and because we kept you handcuffed for 2 days " he replied uncuffing me.

"WHAT ive been out for 2 days why did you drug me and don't tell me some load of bullshit why cant you just leave me alone!!! i shouted liam walked up to me closer "AMY what have i told you about your language" he asked rhetorically "that it is amazayn enough to let me go live my life alone" i fought back.

liam looked well pissed off with me now opss interrupting my though processes he slapped me then walked away clutching my stinging check i tried standing up to follow him ,only to be stopped by Zayn "Oh no you don't sit back down Now" he demanded ignoring him like i always do hehe i ran past him towards the front room.

Wanting to know what Liam slapped me for as i approached the room i heard "Too infinity and beyond "boomed from the front room "OMG Toy Story" i squealed like a little child running in and jumping on the couch on an unexpected Niall and Liam.

"oww Amy!! " they both groaned "hey i don't weight that much but anyway i just love this film liam chuckled then smiled creepy or what one minute he is angry then he is smiling at me he is worse then a hormonal teenager "see its not that bad as you guys say it is" liam shouts so the others can also hear "huh" i say confused on what he is on about "they don't like the film" liam explained "what" i spoke while getting off Niall sliding closer to liam "how could you not the story line is so catchy and sweet i rambled on.

he chuckled "i know troublemaker its okay ive got you we don't need them he stated while pulling me closer to him "we don't not like the film but once you've seen it a million times its a bit annoying" Louis explained then walked into the kitchen what like seeing your faces everyday i thought.

"AMY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PHONE" Zayn shouted sounding pissed off the sound of his voice echoed through the corridor of course he would be hahah " oh shit liam hide me pleaseee i begged him with puppy eyes "No uhh fine but you owe me big time" yesss " thank you" he picked up the blanket cover us both putting his legs up "Dont move" the sound of heavy footsteps erupt into the room.
----------------------------------------------
Vote if you like it
Comment what you think