Giving Up On Life

Recap- I don't care as long as I'm away from him" I say pointing at .......

Amy's Pov
Harry after all these months the memories of that night still haunt me till this very day "Amy let me apologies and explain everything" he says standing up walking closer to me.

I shake my head "no no no I don't want to hear your lies" I mumble trying to push Alexander out of the way "hear him out Amy" he says tilting my chin up "you don't even know what he did so fuck you" I say kneeing him in the balls then running for the door swinging it open the alarm wasn't on they were just testing me and sprinting away the same way I did yesterday tears still streaming down my face.

2 hours later
I'm hiding out in the trees away from Liam Alexander and whoever else are searching for me still.

I can hear the crunching of leaves and pebbles being kicked coming my way "she can sure run fast do you think she's still running or hiding somewhere" I hear Alexander talking to someone "she sure can and nah she is probably hiding she couldn't of got that far" Liam replies they both stay under the tree looking around.

This is so not the time to have a nose bleed ,my blood drips down on Alexander's head automatically he feels what it is "blood and its fresh where did that come from" he says to Liam he looks up I cover myself with the massive amount of leaves he doesn't see me "she's definitely not here" Liam informs him.

I hear footsteps leave I come out from behind the leaves only to come face to face with Alexander smirking and grinning at me shit cunt "ha ha hi" I stammer he grabs me by my waist then jumps down as I struggle in his arms he only tightens he grip "good job Alex" Liam praises him he passes me a tissue "thanks I guess".

Walking back to the house more like being carried and dragged back we get inside they lock the door and set the alarm for real this time "you are in a lot of trouble sweetheart" Alexander announces as he finally puts me down ughh here we go blah blah blah blah blah.

Being pulled into the front room they sit me down (force me to sit down) they are both stood up staring at me I look at them blankly and emotionless "I know im on lock down not allowed out gonna have to say sorry blah blah blah can I go to my room now" I speak up shocking them.

"No you can't we have some rules to tell you
Number 1- Respect us we respect you
Number 2 -No punching, kicking, kneeing, pitching, slapping or anything else
Number 3 - No swearing
Number 4- No escaping or leaving the house unless with one of us
Number 5- You have to eat 3 meals a day
If you disobey these rules you will be punished is that clear" Alexander says burning holes into my eyes "yeah sure whatever can I go now " I ask again "no you can't someone wants to have a chat with you" Liam speaks up.

Who the fuck want to have a chat with me it better not be Harry or I will kill Liam and stick Alexander in the fire I think evilly giggling to myself.

Alexander's Pov
My ball still hurt of all the place she choose there to knee. What did Harry do to her that makes her cringe at the sight of him they didn't tell me any past between any of them with Amy only that Niall is her brother, she took the rules well I guess still wanted to go back to her room though strange she looked anger then started giggling evilly to herself what was she thinking about.

Amy's Pov
Getting up I start to walk away up the stairs to explore this place since I'm gonna be here a while till my plan works walking around the corner I bump into something more like someone glancing up I come face to face with "Zay..n" I stutter.

The end
______________________________________________________

Just kidding