bonding with the devil

Liam Pov

Zayn entered the room snooped around before asking "Liam mate you seen Amy today" he asked crousily "na mate haven't seen her since i left my room this afternoon" he replied "alright holla for me if you see her he said walking towards the kitchen.

Amy's Pov

Noo not the time or the place i cant *ahh chooo* "Fuck" i mutter please don't find me there's me wishful thinking.

Zayn's Pov

"What was that" i questioned Liam turning around facing him "it was me i sneezed" he confessed "right what ever you say it sounded very feminine though" he replied.

Amy's Pov

you've got to be kidding me i cant sneeze again ill get caught nooo *ahh choo*

Shit before i could even blink the blanket was tore off me like a fat kid opening a chocolate bar and he grabbed my ankle tugging me towards him making me shriek i tightly kept my eyes shut .

Zayn's Pov

"What did you do to it everything has changed" his says angrily holding up my phone Amy only bursted into a fit of laughter " you only just realized haha you fucked up my life so i thought i would fuck up your phone paybacks a bitch" she snarled yanking her ankle out of my grip.

Amy's Pov

He huffed in frustration"i swear if you don't fix it you'll wish you were even born" he growled "oh but Zayn i already do also ill fix it if you let me go" "No Way" he interjected "i wasnt finished asshole as i was saying go shopping for more clothes and shoes " i say while fluttering my eyes lashes "fine " he gave in "yes can we go now then?" i asked excited standing up "No fix my phone first" he demanded while pushing my back down on the couch "don't touch me and fine give it here" i said taking the phone pressing a few buttons then turn it off and back on "there see that was easy gosh your so dumb" i teased him.

Zayn's Pov

Quickly i snatched up my phone then pulled Amy to her feet she had shoes on for some reason checking my pocket for my car keys , my wallet and my coat grabbing one for Amy too.

*meanwhile at the house

the guys thoughts of what has happened so far

Louis's Pov

I cant believe that he has a sister he kept that quite , i feel bad for drugging Amy but it was for the greater good i think so anyway , will she ever forgive the rest of us or even him for that matter i do wish she would stop trying to escape.

Harry's Pov

Amy is feisty, sexy ,hot and stubborn im so glad we kidnapped her the things i have thought of doing to her only problem is shes his sister.

Niall's Pov

will she forgive us for what we have done is it all really worth it.

Liam's Pov

What have i done i mean we could go to prison for this oh fudge how are we gonna get our self out of this mess.

* At the Mall*

Zayn's Pov

We have been shopping for 4 hours she has tried escaping 3 times already once in super-dry then again in hollister thinking because it was dark i wouldn't find her she thought wrong and last in forever 21.

Amy's Pov

"Zaynieee" i whined to him " what now" he snapped wow rude much "can i get these please" i begged holding up a pair of supras a bit like Niall's but they are for women "yeah whatever give them here and ill go pay for them then we are going home" he told me hell more like i thought.

Now this is my last chance to make a run for it i thought looking back to where Zayn was then started running off towards the mall doors only a second or more later to have a tattooed arm wrap round my waist and pull me back "noo let me go" i shrieked hitting his arm he just ignored me , putting me over his shoulder like i weighed nothing keeping a tight grip on my legs while he walked to his car unlocking it then pushed me into the front seat slamming the door putting the shopping in the boot then finally getting in his side.

Zayn's Pov

"What the fuck did you think you were doing " i questioned her " trying to escape of course" she fought back "it didn't work the first 3 times why would it work the forth time?" i asked she said quite "that's what i thought" i muttered under my breath.

*skip car ride home *

still Zayn's Pov

pulling up outside the house i turned to Amy "i wont tell the guys about you attempting to escape if you don't try again if you do ill tell the guys about today" i warned her she huffed rolling her eyes at me " no promises" she spoke quietly .

3 hours after coming back

Amy's Pov

We are all sat on the sofas in the front room half way through watching toy story 2 my eyes are starting to droop making me fall into a peaceful slumber.

Niall's Pov

The rest of the lads went off to bed after the film finished i grabbed a blanket and covered Amy i don't want to stir her before heading to bed myself hopefully she wont try and get away.

*A few hours later*

Amy's Pov

i woke up with a stiff neck and back sitting up stretching i looked around my surroundings and noticed i was in the front room the sudden need for something fun and exciting to happen i thought while walking towards the kitchen to find some alcohol of some sort.

after searching around the kitchen i found a cabinet with all sorts of bottles like apple sours, Bacardi, Disaronno, Jack Daniels and gold vodka limit edition that will do i say grabbing it with a half pint glass.

Pouring myself a glass (2 shots worth) downing it in one feeling the burning sensation tricky down my throat gave me a buzz after 9 glasses(18 shots) i began to feel drunk and began to laugh pouring myself another glasses putting the bottle down i missed the worktop making the bottle fall to the ground and smash.

"Ops HAHAHA"i laughed louder then downed my last glasses full as it put the glass down i spun round to see ....

___________________________

Comment what you think

Vote if you like it

Inbox me :)