memory lost prank

chapter 10

You awoke to the sound of Liam pleading at your side "Amy please wake up stay with us" he pleaded with a hint of sadness in his voice
"what the fuck are you on about also why am I in so much pain" you questioned ,"since you are in pain we are gonna let that one slide "quiff boy snarled oh yeah that's Zayn hehe lets pretend ive lost my memory "what are you guys on about that one slide and who are you ?" you asked their faces are priceless "she must of hit her head as she fell down ill go get the doctor" Louis spoke up before leaving the room .

As the rest of the guys chattered among themselves apart from Zayn why him grr he comes to your side ,"do you remember me?" of course how could I forget you "no sorry are you my. friend,brother,boyfriend" he thought for a minute before saying friend smart move malik then Louis came back with the doctor before he got a chance to speak you asked he you could speak to him in private the guys left the room.

"Look Doc I know I haven't lost my memory and its perfectly clear but they dont need to know that so could this be our little secret" you uttered with a smile plasted across your face he returned the smile then said "teenagers these days and their pranks but of course I can Amy" you giggled at his comment "thanks Doc can you get them please and tell them the bad news" he left the room going in One Direction to get them bringing them back to the room let the prank begin"im sorry to tell you but Amy has suffered a blow to the head causing minor memory loss also she has lost a large quantity of blood from her wounds so I advice lots of rest no stress "he requested to the guys "and you Amy no running or lifting stuff or you stitches might open up again once your ready to go you can im guessing she lives with you guys"he said before exiting the room no this was meant to be my escape fuck you mentally cursed at yourself Liam being the Daddy Directioner came up to you "hopefully you can remember us here is some clothes since yours were covered in blood sorry there a bit big Niall didnt have any clean clothes" trust Niall glancing down at the clothes there was Zayn's black t-shirt ,his turquoise hoodie,Harrys sweats,your black lace pants and last of all Nialls favourite signature supras you smiled since you always wanted a pair of your own as they began to leave you spoke up "wait you are One Direction omg your Niall Horan say something I love the Irish accent " you squealed they all chuckled before Niall said"alright there my little leprechaun" you smiled while blushing which they all saw "now get out I wanna get changed no peeking" you demanded "wow cute to vicious within seconds" Harry said with a shocked face"hehe well I do try my best"they chuckled while walking out.

Once you was changed you exited the room walking towards the guys then they started walking before you could step a step Niall stopped you asking Louis to put you on his back you took the opportunity to steal his snap back your favourite one "hey" "hi there" the guys laughed while waking out of the hospital. towards the white van pretend flashback "no it cant be I remember the white van wait you guys kidnapped me " you exclaimed shouting in Niall's ear while struggling to get off Niall's back he just tightened his grip on while the rest of the guys ran to the van Louis and Harry in front while Zayn opened then van door Liam and niall jumped with you on his then Liam quickly slid your escape route shut.

While Louis drove off like a crazy women getting off Niall's back you attempted to get to the back door but zayn was one step ahead of you pulling you onto his lap wrapping his strong muscly arms around your weak and frail body you whimper in pain "quiff hair your squeezing my wounds" you cried out in pain "oh shit sorry little one" he apologized losing his grip "right so Amy how much do you remember "Liam snapped looking afraid all of it i never forgot anything dumb ass and my teacher said i was bad at acting "i remember going towards Starbucks early in the morning to meet Jordon i felt like i was being follwed then i ran off but you grabbed me and throw me in the van then curly hair held me in his lap because i tried to get away thats all i remember whats your names again "you muttered.

" im Zayn he declared from behind you im Niall he chimed in from beside Liam and im Liam he spoke in his serious tone and the two in the front are Harry curly hair and the other one is Louis and we are One Direction Zayn announced "okay then so why did you kidnap me again" you asked crousily they all stared at one another before niall spoke "well we took you because we all thought you were lonely and needed help" he confessed "what are you fucking kidding me" you shouted at them "AMY language" liam barked " its french you kidnapped me because i looked like i needed help are you fucking kidding me" you repeated yourself " do not raise your voice at me Amy stop before you get in alot of trouble taking a breath Liam carried on the doctor said no stress so calm down Right Now " "CALM DOWN your telling me to calm down no why the fuck should i ..." before you could finish your rant Zayn covered your mouth with his hand the smell of smoke combined with the sweet smell of hair products filled your nostrils "hpm mp po"(let me go) you mumbled through zayns hand but of course he didnt understand you his fault ,you thought as you bit into zayns hand making him squeal out in pain letting you go .

find out in the next chapter

vote. for my story if you like it