Shocking Discovery Part 1

Song has nothing to do with this chapter but this band isn't to bad

*An hour or so later*

Liam's Pov

She didn't try and escape maybe i should start trusting Amy a bit more but ill keep a close eye on her not fully trusting her she can strike at any time aww she looks so cute curled up like that on the sofa omg how many energy drinks did she drink.

Amy's Pov

I felt something or someone lift the blanket the sofa dip then someone snuggle into me i tensed a bit frightened of whom it might be.

pretending to be still asleep then i felt a hot breath against my ear"i know you're awake sweetheart" damn "open your eyes little on"Zayn added i knew it was him because he called me sweetheart and the smell of his cologne (Paco Rabanne 1 Million ).

ignoring his demand i turned over and snuggled into his chest in response he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer "so warm and snuggly"i thought out loud fuck he chuckled "am i now" yes very.

"is he now Amy i thought you hated him now your all snuggled up with him"bitch bit "shut up leave me alone get out of my head" i shouted.

"the blanket is warm and snuggly not you" i lied "yeah of course that's what you meant little one, now get up it's dinner time" he announced i groaned loudly "but..""butts are for sitting on now get off yours" he sassed "don't make me throw you over my shoulder" he threatened getting up glaring down at me.

ignoring him wrapping the blanket around myself more then turning so my back was to him he just laughed at my stubbornness ,before doing as he said he would "ahhh Zayn put me down" i squeaked hitting his back course he didn't feel my weak punches.

*Reaching the Dinning Room

Zayn placed me down on the middle seat then took a seat to my left crossing my arms in frustration i huffed then turned my head to my right to glance who was there it was Liam all happy and smiley "aww did my little troublemaker get woken up"he teased ignoring him i wrapped the blanket around me more "take that as a yes"he guessed while chuckling.

"what is he on about my little troublemaker your not his your not a item or his"bitch commented.

i tried getting up numerous times but Zayn and Liam pulled me back down each time i then attempted to lean on Zayn's shoulder but that failed he just sat me back up"no you have to stay awake and eat something" Louis spoke up sitting down across from me "i was fine before" i mumble under my breath but Zayn heard me"well we wont let you starve yourself" he said in a brotherly tone of voice.

"ugh seriously now they show that they care why are they being so kind and loving all of a sudden get out while you still can" bitch shouted.

"i...we are only trying to help you my little si leprechaun" Niall stuttered why did he say si like he was gonna say sister we have the same facial features and hair color but we cant be related surly my parents would tell me if i was adopted by now right?.

ignoring my thoughts i started eating my tea chicken burger with no mayo how dare they reaching for the mayo my hand was met by nialls what a coincidence we played tug of war over the mayo till harry stopped it "Amy you use it first then you can Niall" he informed us i stuck my tongue out while i used the mayo "Amy that was very childish apologize" Liam demanded "will i fuck apologize he started it" i shout half way through my rant my Irish accent came through causing everyone's jaws to drop in state of shock "what have they never heard a Irish accent before" bitch asked.

"Since when were you Irish" Harry asked breaking the silence "All my life but since i moved to London i caught onto the British accent " i announced still talking with my Irish accent.

*After finishing Tea*

"Random question how long have i been here again?" i question them a few minutes pass by "about a month and 2 weeks" Liam piped up saying it like it was nothing "ughh oh don't you guys go on tour soon" i say dully "nope Simon got mixed up that's what the meeting was about we don't go on tour for another 4-5 months" Louis announced.

"grrr fuck sake i just wanna leave" i shouted to bitch "i know you do we will find a way out i promise" she comforted me.

"soo when are you planning on letting me go" i question them "full of questions today arent you"Harry says Zayn turned my chair to face him "since when did we say we were letting you go sweetheart your stuck with us"he spoke sincerely.

Whatever i will get out of here i thought starting to leave the dinning room wrapping the blanket around me as i got up "Oi where do you think your going Troublemaker" liam shouted making me turn around "why do you wanna know Liam not like i can escape you've alarmed all the exit routes" i shout then continue walking away till im stopped by him he grabbed my waist throwing me over his shoulder" what the actual fuck i didn't do anything wrong"i declare then he slapped my ass "ow your a fucking piece of shit your also a cunt,bastard,asshole,shitcunt,motherfucker,bitch and a twat" i shouted in his ear at the top of my lungs making him drop me oww that he dropped me but yay im free.

Running to the front door grabbing a pair of Niall's supras on the way out "thanks Ni" i shout as i swing the door open setting off the alarm wow that's loud Liam close behind grabbing his shoes and jacket, slipping on the shoes i began to leg it one.

10 minutes of running from the house

I instantly regretted wearing a tank top damn its cold "Troublemaker stop running or it will be worse for you" he shouted nahh mate im gonna keep running i thought speeding up why the fuck do they live in the middle of no where seriously its so dead out here glancing back to see where Liam was he was quite far back when i looked back around i saw a smirking Zayn standing not that far away "shit" i shout looking for another route when suddenly ......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think

Vote if you love or like it

Will Amy escape from them

Or get caught

Wanna know what happened find out in the next chapter