Lazy Day

song has nothing to do with the chapter just Favorite song at the moment

*A day later*

Amy's Pov

"Amy where are you now"i heard Liam shout why is he always shouting at me i haven't done anything ughh they always wake me up as well.

"Amy where are you" Zayn asked i thought the urge to find him and attack him with hugs then the bedroom door creaked open revealing himself "are you alone"i whispered poking my head out of the covers he nodded i threw the cover off then ran to his waitful arms ignoring the pain in-between my legs wrapping his arms around me i finally felt safe "wahoo what's up babe what has happened" he questioned me "i just missed you that's all" i lied he saw straight through it but ignored it.

Enjoying the hug while it lasted "why is Liam looking for me?"i mumble into his chest "he thought you had escaped"he says into my hair.

"Hey Liam i found her" Zayn shouted as we started walking to the kitchen"where was the little troublemaker" Liam asked as we entered the kitchen "i was asleep till this prick decided to jump on me and pull me out of bed" i replied "firstly no swearing secondly its almost 2:30 in the afternoon and you only just woke up" he asked "and i thought Zayn was a lazy ass" Niall chipped in earning a smack on the back of the head from lazy ass himself hehe.

Zayn went and sat down i just stood up rubbing my eyes still a little sleepy "so if you just got up that means you haven't eaten or taken your pills" Louis informed everyone great then went to the front room well thanks a lot im gonna slowly leave now i thought quietly.

Quickly running away but before i even got a chance to get to the corridor liam had caught me damn it lifting me off the ground "nooo put me down im not hungry" i continuously say turning around and bringing me back to the kitchen where Zayn was sat on a stool on his phone.

Liam put me on Zayns lap "keep an eye on her while i make us all some lunch"?he told him before going to the fridge "im not a baby you know" i whined trying to get off his lap without him noticing.

When suddenly his arm wrapped around my waist bringing back up to his lap "where do you think your going sweetheart?"he asked "Zayn please don't make me eat im not hungry"i say fiddling with the hem of his top im wearing.

Zayn's Pov
It's heartbreaking to hear her to plead not to fed her when she clearly is hungry i wish she wouldn't do this to herself.

Amy's Pov
Looking up at him "you have to eat Amy i don't want you wasting away promise me you'll eat more often and saying your not hungry is a lie i heard you stomach grumble earlier" zayn says running his hand across my stomach.

"It was the wind not my stomach" i lied "whatever by the way loving the new outfit you look adorable in my clothes" he mumbled into my hair causing me to blush.

Liam then came back in with a plate loaded with toastie and also he had some empty plates "Lunch is ready" he shouted to the others they all came into the kitchen grabbing what they wanted

I wiggled on his lap as he took 2 plates and then tried feeding me "zayn im not a b" my sentence was cut short by him stuffing the food in my mouth finishing the whole toastie he tried to get me to eat another 1 "noo ive had enough i feel like im gonna explode" i say rubbing my belly they all chuckle "pill time now that you've had food" Louis says as he goes off to get them i try to wriggle off Zayns lap again"will you top trying to get down it wont work"he told me making me stop moving.

Looking down at my lap playing around with the white cotton bandage wrapped securely tears filling my eyes as i remember all of what happened wiping my eyes and taking a deep breath i speak up "so what are we going to do today" I questioned everyone "Harry and i are going food shopping since Niall ate all the food as per usual"liam announced as he was clearing away the dishes then him and harry left saying they would be back in a few hours "Niall and me are getting the rest of your prescription then maybe going Nandos" Louis says passing me the pills and a glass of water.

"Take them" he demanded ughh "i don't wanna though"i winged "zayn help" he says grabbing the pills and the water "noo what are you doing" i ask as zayn holds me in place as Louis opens my mouth throwing the pills in with some water just as i was going to spit them out he clamps his hand over my mouth "no they will help you Amy you have to take them" i just shake my head disagreeing a few seconds pass i still haven't swallowed he then pinches my nose stopping my from breathing i struggle try get his hand away from my face but my arms and trapped by zayn being defeated i swallow they both release me i jump down from zayns lap shove Louis then start to walk away "i hate you both" i growled walking towards the front room.

Zayn's Pov

Wow what a drama at this time shes a pain in my freaking ass "see you later mate were leaving now keep eye on her don't want another day like yesterday if you want anything while im out text me" Louis says as he walks out the front door.

Now where did my little rebel pain in the ass go i think walking towards the front room peaking in i see shes sprawled across the sofa wrapped up in a blanket scrolling through Netflix pulling my phone out i snap a pic of her then text Louis - hey mate can you get some junk food for Amy think she is in one of her lazy day moods attaching the photo.

Amy's Pov

soo many choices on Netflix ohhh no, watched, watched, that is shit ,no ,watched ,seen nope, hahah no i thought flicking through "having trouble picking little one"he startled me how long has he been stood there for? i turn pull a face then turn back to the screen giving him the silent treatment.

Suddenly im being straddled and being tickled "i see how it is" attacking my sides trying to find the spot damn it he knew where it was biting the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh but couldn't take it anymore"ahh hahah Zayn please ahah stop haha"he finally stopped "i got you to speak haha i win" he teased "thats only because you tickled me you cheated cheat..." he silenced me with a kiss.

Then got of me then dove under the blanket moving around so he was behind me wrapping his arms around me pulling me close to him "can we watch this one pleasee"i pleaded with puppy dog eyes "really babe Marley and me fine" he says clicking play snuggling into him i wriggled around to get comfy "you comfy now little one" he questioned me moving around a little more"i am now" i respond he chuckled shhh the movies starting i say putting my hand over his mouth focusing on the movie.

At the end of the movie i had tears streaming down my cheeks while Zayn was snoring away when suddenly the front door slammed "Were back" Liam shouted echoing throughout to the front room shit ughhh "Zayn wake up there home" i say into his ear he then pulled me closer "Zayn man Amy where are you"Liam shouts from the kitchen fuck wiping my face i lie back down pretend to be sleeping.

My heartbeat raising by the minute as the sound of footsteps entering the front room get louder then.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think

Vote if you like or love

sorry for such a long chapter

sorry for not updating sooner

hope you enjoy it