punishment

chapter 4

shit fuck cunt how am i ever gonna escape this now i heard the lock of the door seal my chance of freedom shut, how did i get myself into this shit "right now Amy cmere sit next to me"he said walking towards the bed sitting down and patting the empty space beside him i obeyed his order not wanting to get in more trouble once you had sat down he grabbed your upper arm putting you across his lap"what are you doing" no hes not gonna before you could finish your thoughts his hand came down across your little perky ass and again another 5 times you tired struggling out of his grasp but he only tightened his grip on you "zaynn please stop ill follow the rules just please stop "you said though your sobs he ignored your pleads and continued your punishment spanking you another fourteen times making your once perky ass sore the of which cascaded down your cheeks had now dried up like a lake in the dessert "don't ever break our rules again " he said while laying you flat on your stomach on the bed and leaving the room.

As you moved around to get comfortable you felt your phone in your front pocket dumb asses didn't check my pockets ha ha i can finally escape the mad house taking out my phone please still have battery yes 50% i can call someone 30 missed calls wow 5 from mum and dad and 20 from emz and Jordon omg i really am missed 25 message seriously I've only been gone 2 or 3 days reading over the texts emz-Amy answer your phone where are you in starting to worry xx Tyler <3- hey Amy i was wondering where you are you never turned up at Starbucks x after reading the texts i went to Dial 911 when i noticed i only had 20% left just as i was going to dial 911 my phone bleard out Don't Stop by 5 Seconds Of Summer shit i thought my phone was on silent turn the phone off and hide it umm I'm my bra they wouldn't look there will they.

The sound of footsteps filled the corridor then the door burst open revealing all 5 of them "What was that " my phone of course what else could it be "what i don't know what your on about liamm" heheh soo happy they cant read minds "Amy don't give us that shit Niall is the only one who has that song in this house soo where is it?" zayn said well wouldn't you like to know "wheres what zayn i have have nothing but a sore ass no thanks to you" you said pointing to the devil himself well done any get yourself in trouble once again now he looks more angry how is that even possible "well do you want it to be more sore " nooo please don't" i hate this side of me the weak and defenseless"then give us the phone before we let harry give you your next punishment" he said you quickly glanced at harry to see him smirking evilly

"i don't have a phone surely you would have checked my pocket before leaving me alone" I've become more confident i don't where from fuck it gives me an Adrenalin rush"quick liam grab her so i can search her " shit nooo i don't want zayns filthy hands touch me or my phone quickly i tried moving away but liam was too quick and my ass was stinging like a bitch.

zayn started searching my back pockets nothing then my front pockets nothing then my socks weirdo and last of all he stopped looked at harry then back at me wait noo he defo isn't going in my bra i would rather sick needles in my eyes "harry can you do the pleasure of getting her phone out of her bra " he smirked while saying "with pleasure" "you sick bastard " i thought but must of said it out loud again earning a smack on my ass from liam " a young lady should never speak those words or use that language " why are they such asses

"Harry get the phone before she goes ninja on my ass" liam said Harry smirked as you began struggling against Liam "STOP ill give it to you just let me go" "liam let Amy go then take her phone" zayn said while sitting down on his bed as liam lt me go i turned away took out my phone before throwing it in the air running towards the door dodging the guys catching the falling phone before swinging open the door and sprinting off towards the front door opening it getting 10 step outside before.

comment your thoughts of the story please

first story so be honest