Finding out

Scuring away towards the back doors only to be stopped again by the little leprechaun grabbing you and pulling you onto his lap just like Zayn did, you huffed in frustration knowing you wouldn't get away that easy a girl can dream" stupid leprechaun" you thought out loud "Hey" "hiya" you replied Niall tightened his grip around your waist making you burst out in laughter "guys looks like someone here is tickless" he announced continuing to tickle you" nooo Niall stop pleaseee, ill let you off owing me the pizza and cookies" he imeditally stops tickling you fuck why did i say that.

"What did you say" Zayn finally spoke up "nothing i said nothing" you blurted out while turning your head to face the back end of the van he groaned before kneeling down in front of you taking your chin in his hand making you look him in the eyes you shut your eyes tightly wanting everything to go away "open your eyes Amy" Liam requested opening your eyes you looked up at Zayn with a angry scowl "dont lie to us Amy what did you say" taking a breath" okayy fine i remember everything, i never lost my memory it was a prank and my escape plan but it failed, like all my plans fail a bit like niall trying to reach the top shelf to get his Oreos that Liam hid from him you giggled while smirking Liam and Zayn laughed knowing i was right ,but Niall just leant down and whispered "beware your staying in my room tonight" into your ear you gulped wait what noo why i like zayns room yeah his room not him its got all the hair products i use "Zayn" you said while fluttering your eyelashes.

"What do you want now" rude much "please dont make me stay in the food stealing leprechauns room pleaseee" you pleaded niall gasped "oi im not that bad" he said squeezing your sides making you giggle again" ahaha Niall stop i know but i dont want to sleep in a rubbish tip with well him" you explained to Zayn they both laughed while niall got in a strop with you "you can stay in my room as long as you don't hog the duvet" Liam offered Zayn chuckled knowing thats ex actually what you do "good luck with that Liam" Zayn warned him while patting his back you giggled while pulling a cheeky smile all of a sudden the van grounded to a halt "WE ARE HERE" you heard Louis shout "wahoo back to the devil and demonds prision" ...they all turned and starred at you "opps i mean your house" looking around again all you saw was the angry scowls in there eyes put your foot in it why wont you Amy my subconscious was shouting at me gosh you need to put a zip on it before you get yourself in more shit then you already am in Zayn slide open the door Liam grabbed your upper arm pulling you out of the van the sun was as bright as a neon light ,Niall was following closely behind sliding the van door shut and locking it Zayn,Louis and Harry were close to the door, Liam wasnt paying attension whats on his mind you pondered before taking the chance and grasping it with both hands yanking your arm from Liam's grasp dodging a clueless Niall.

Running down a empty deserted road in what looks like the middle of no where you heard the sounds of footsteps pittering and pattering down the rubble road seeing a cabin in the distance by the lake you carried on running Louis Liam and Zayn following closely behind, you heard in the distance Liam shout "AMY stop the doctor said no running" in his daddy directioner tone , you felt like something was dripping down your stomach and on your thigh looking down you realised your stitches have come undone "fuckkkkk you screamed out while continuing to run but not as fast catching your breath as soon as you heard them getting closer you speed up you turned to look back but Louis was missing he must of took a short cut since 1 it was just Liam and Zayn and 2 he was stood a little in front of you smriking like he had won thinking he would move but he didnt causing you to run into him stumbling back into .....

Vote if you like it
Comment what i could do better or what you think
300 reads i cant believe you guys like my story