Comforting Cuddle Buddy

Amy's Pov 

All eyes are on me im stunned with fear of what can happen next "what did Harry do" Niall questioned me sounding worried and curious " h..e r..ap..ed me" i blurted while chocking on my tears before pushing past Zayn and running away to his room.

Reaching the room i dived onto the bed divulging myself in his duvet and blankets hiding away in my safe heaven letting the tears spill.

I felt the bed dip then a pair of strong arms wrap around  my weak fragile weeping frame bringing me closer to them peaking down at the tanned arms i recognized the dagger tattoo it was Louis hugging me.

"Where's Zayn" was the first thing i stuttered out "am i not good enough" he joked "shh it's okay he having a word with Harry so i the rest of the lads so i came to comfort my cuddle buddy couldn't have you all alone now could i" he informed me squeezing me into a tight hug then kissed my forehead.

Liam's Pov

The front room is being trashed by  Zayn Harry and Niall  when Amy ran away i can't believe Harry did that poor Amy always wanting to get away from him i can't believe no one noticed.

 i wish she would speak up instead of bottling everything up "Guys stop with the fighting before someone gets seriously hurt" i shout then a glass vase is smashed over Harry's head" for fuck sake Niall" i exploded.

Amy's Pov

*Just before the glass vase was smashed*

Suddenly there was a loud smash making me wiggle out of his arms then run towards the door only to be yanked back by my waist "noo let me go Zayn Niall or Liam could be hurt" i begged tears streaming down my checks crumbling down to the floor.

Louis sat behind me bringing me into his lap smoothing out my hair calming me down then wiped away the fallen tears "turning and looking up at him "can you get ni please" i asked timidly picking me up and placing me on the bed he got his phone out of his back pocket then began typing locked it then placed it back after sat on the bed next to me whispering comforting things in my ear.

5-10 minutes later 

A timid knock on the door made my heart leap with joy and fright.

Louis got up opened the door there stood Niall looking a mess with bruised knuckles a cut lip and his hair was everywhere he walked into the room Louis shut the door.

Standing up slowly i studied Niall before running to his welcoming arms wrapping my arms around his torso he leaned his head on top of mine one arm wrapped around my shoulders the other stroking my hair taking a deep breath i inhaled his cologne my new favorite paca rabanne one million.

The sound of glass smashing and then the front door slamming echoed through the whole house making me tense up in Nialls embrace.

Louis Pov

Man i hate seeing Amy like that it is terrible ,she is like a frightened baby deer the confident feisty Amy has gone she is like Bambi now.

I better go help Liam tidy the mess the guys  made and leave the siblings to bond she needs him more then she needs me at the moment .

Liam's Pov

They broke the glass coffee table, the book case, several vases, the TV nearly,the arm chair don't know how,then the large mirror this is gonna cost a lot to replace everything.

Louis Pov

walking into the front room i was shocked Liam just stood there looking astonished fuck they full on trashed the place "ill go get the dustpan and brush"i say to the befuddle Liam he looks up and nods his head yes.

Amy's Pov 

The sound of fumbling footsteps run down the corridor approaching the door then .....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think good or bad

Vote if you like or love it 

Sorry it isn't  a long chapter trying to think of new things to add