vi.

six i'll show you fun

"Good afternoon, Alaska, Rowen," Elian greeted

"Good afternoon, Elian," I responded, smiling.

"We actually are not filming today. We're planning out the events for tomorrow and such. But no worries, I still have something for you both to do."

I pursed my lips, my excitement fading.

"I booked a reservation for you two at a restaurant. I'll send you both the address-"

"Woah, woah, woah, pause," I said, holding my hands up. "You did what now?"

"A reservation. You two need to practice that restaurant scene somewhere, and I refuse to believe that you two rehearse at home."

"We do!" Rowen interjected.

"6:30 pm. Just sent you both the address." He winked. "Have fun."

[ • • • ]

Reluctantly, I arrived at the restaurant at exactly 6:30 pm. I spotted Rowen in the corner, waiting to be seated. I walked over to him.

"You're late," he whispered.

"No, I'm not."

"Mhm. Check the time."

In spite of myself, I glanced at the watch on my wrist. 6:31.

"I stepped in the door at 6:30, for your information," I shot back.

"Sure you did."

I turned to him, placing a hand on my hip. "You don't believe me."

He shrugged. "I never said that."

"You might as well have."

He frowned. "I think that's just the way you interpret it, love."

"Call me love again, and I'll shove a fork up your ass."

I could hear the grin in his voice. "What if I'm into that?"

I shook my head, slowly thinking of a response when a waiter came up to us.

"Alaska and Rowen, table of 2?"

"That's us," I answered.

"Great. Follow me."

We did as told, following him past the main area of tables and stopping at a door. He opened it and we all stepped inside.

Elian must've booked something expensive and private, because - well, this was both. It was a small, cozy, and welcoming place with a small white circular table in the middle of it all. The table was already set with silverware and plates. There was even a candle in the middle of it, burning lowly.