x.

ten kisses

I've kissed plenty of guys before

I've kissed plenty of guys before. On movie sets, on dates. So why was this one so hard?

It was fake. Everything between Rowen and I was fake, obviously. The relationship, the tension, the kisses. That's all this was. Fake.

So why did this one feel so fucking different?

Jaiden and Levi's first kiss - at least, first in a while - was of course, on the beach. The sun was setting and the scene was romantic. It was all perfect - except for the person.

Now, it wasn't just actor and actor. It was boyfriend and girlfriend - all because of that stupid party.

It didn't help that Rowen Hendrix looked amazing in his swimming trunks. His toned stomach seemed to glisten in the colorful light that the sky cast, making me want to run my hands over the creases and crevices-

Alaska, what the hell?

I took a breath.

"What?" Rowen asked as he neared me. I didn't miss how his eyes scanned my body, clad in a lacy white one-piece.

"Nothing." I frowned a little, turning towards the cameras. I watched as Elian ordered them all around, in the nicest way possible.

"Alaska."

A finger under my chin, bringing my face towards his. An arm snaking around my waist, bringing my body closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I muttered, wiggling as subtly as possible out of his grasp.

"Shh. We're a couple, remember? This is what couples do."

I glared up at him. "No need to do it right now."

"Oh, but there's every need." One hand came up to brush a hair behind my ear, and I froze. He leaned his face closer to me, close enough that I thought he might kiss me. But at last second, he tilted his lips towards my ear. "Are you mad at me?"

I ignored the way his breath so close to my skin made me shiver. "Why would I be mad?"

"That's what I want to know."

Him and his stupidly deep voice.

"I'm not mad," I said.

"Then why were you glaring at me?" he asked.

"I wasn't glaring at you."