Grey

Name: Grey

Age: 17

Personality: Little Grey has fun with people. He likes to be used and played with just like a little toy. He doesn't grow attached to people easily which makes it easy for him to hop from person to person and stay with them just for a night. Pain is a must for him. If he's not punished in some sort of way with a partner, then he isn't sataified, especially since his naughty little boy and devious plans and smirks give his partner plenty to work with. Grey likes to play. He's very cheerful and not easily offended, but easily bored.  Even though he likes the punishment in a sexual form, he doesn't take it very well outside of the bedroom.  He becomes easily flustered if he is scolded, or caught being naughty--even if he does deserve. Same goes for arguing, he doesn't do very well in it. All that aside, all he really likes to do is let people relax and be themselves for once, instead, of having to worry about being judged. 

Appearance: Grey is only 5'4, but he is muscular from dancing for years even if they are lean, built for flexibility.  His eyes are round and grey while he had straight brown hair and dimples whenever he smiles.

Ability: Auras

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Grey had always liked dancing-every since he was a little kid he was into all the arts such as acting, dancing, and the occasional singing.  As he grew older, his tastes,stayed the same, but he was no longer interested in being trained classically, so he went to exotic dancing.  To get the practice and the performing time, Grey had to go to shady places and just hope that he didn't get hurt.  One night he wasn't so lucky and seemed to have caught this interest of a dangerous man, but luckily, Mavrick found him that night and Grey left to go live with the rest of the nutcases.

(Becamuse Im a kinky little thing, Im hoping to find someone who won't put up with his shit and punish his little ass~))