Timmy

Name: Timmy

Age: 21 (looks a lot younger)

Personality: Timmy is a little fucker. He loves to see people suffering--his favorite is if he is the one to cause it. He's sadistic and rude and doesn't care who knows it. Sometimes, he boarders on being abusive and doesn't care too much if he crosses the line. Once he had claims to a person or an item, he considers it to be his and is very possessive, hardly wanting that person to leave his sights. He can he extremely jealous and hurt or fight people just for lookimg at his things. Timmy is very slow to trust, but very short to snap.

Appearance: Timmy is only 5'0 isn't broad or muscular like a man of his age should be. His cheeks are still round and full and his body still seems to be plush and new even like a child's would be. His hair and eyes are both a light brown-his eyes are big, round and innocnet looking and his hair is neatly groomed.

Ability: Freeze time

Sexual Oreintation: Gay

Due to his looks, Timmy often was denied entrance to movies, or cigarettes, or even alcohol. People had always thoguht Timmy was much younger than he is and it pised him off to no end. To get things he wantedl,he would often use his gift amd just take it, walking out before anyone could see him. If asked, or expected, Timmy uses his looks to seem as if he was cute and innocent.